If you won every battle pshycaliy and mentally

are you a gladiator?

2 Likes

I think so it makes you a gladiator which is badass. I prefer mental battles victorious than physical battles, but to eaches own. There are cool things with having both.

1 Like

Mental battles eith people or with your illness?

1 Like

Both i’d say but I thought the same thing.

1 Like

Yes cuz we battle in secrecy

I’d still be glad, but I’m more the “Procrastinator” in life.

O0h o0h, Can I be the “Happy”-ator?

I fight mental battles with my sza and physical battles with my osteoarthritis and migraines. Luckily, since I’ve been meditating everyday, I don’t get migraines everyday anymore like I used to.

3 Likes

I seemed to have misplaced my sword and shield…
No… someone stole them while I was asleep

1 Like

because I know… I give more understanding and respect here too you people

If you won vs sz it was simply because it let you win.

1 Like

Nobody wins every battle. Ken Shamrock said something like if you won every UFC fight you didn’t have quality opponents. What that has to do with that, I don’t know. But it’s something.

1 Like

Discretion is the better part of valor.

2 Likes

My doctor has fought my sza battles and it looks like he has won. I don’t suffer from any symptoms. I have symptoms. But the key word is “suffer”.

I fight my battles against arthritis and migraines and it looks like I am winning. I fight with meditation, yoga, Naproxen and CBD oil.

1 Like

How do you use discretion in something that only your voice seems to be reacted to

If I won every battle my house would be clean right now. Been going to clean it for weeks now.

1 Like

Lion is the king of jungle, but not so when it swims across river dominated by giant crocodile.

What can I say? Even the strongest man does fail at times. That is why I think the famous quote “Fall down seven times, stand up eight” makes sense. It does not matter if we get knocked down, but it is keep getting up and trying that counts.

The Bible says, "Better to be slow to anger than to be a mighty warrior, and one who controls his temper is better than one who captures a city."
Personally I think the worst enemy is ourselves.

I need to watch that movie again

Whether it’s verbal or physical, you make the decision whether to engage or not, and there are times, many times, when the best decision is to not engage.

It’s difficult for a person to have a fight without an opponent.

1 Like

I deserve a medal of honour

1 Like

That’s true. Wise words

1 Like