If you look into an eyes of a child

Last night i was wearing some old full lenght nightie. I was brushing my hair. He came to me with a little snowflakes in his eyes and said: You look like a princess, mum.

I don’t know if he’s gonna hate me when he grows up. For now, im perfect enough to keep the privilege of being the center of his world.

They don’t know for the future. They don’t regret the past. No hate, no vengeance.
No labels produced to prove the superiority of ones towards the others.
That is how everything should look alike.

7 Likes

“They don’t know for the future. They don’t regret the past. No hate, no vengeance.
No labels produced to prove the superiority of ones towards the others.”

Sounds like you have done some hip, post-modern, post-millennial psychotherapy… or you know the “Eastern” point of view. What have you tried that got you to this level of awareness?

BTW, I know someone near London who’s waaaaaaaaaaaay bipolar and PTSD-blasted, and she’s done a fabulous job raising her boy.

1 Like

Hold on as tight as you can. You seem to be an intelligent woman and a good mother.
My only communication for the past year has been skype and tele. It’s heart wrenching for both of us.

No psychotherapy :))
Just being a single mum. Considering herself waaay foolish at the times.

Why so? You have a child?

Yes. A brilliant 13 yr old girl.

1 Like

She hula dances, spins poi and plays drums. Straight A student.
That artistic element of parenting left when I broke.
I’ve been divorced 2ce.

Look into the eys of a child!

1 Like

Wow thats one talented girl.
Im sure she loves you with the same strenght as you are there. Eventually she’ll understand.

Do you worry about your child inheriting sz and ruining its life bc of it?

Yes i do. Its my biggest fear.
I don’t have sz but there are some other factors.

She’s a genius. Looks just like me. Very strong. She is starting to understand. I send her info and she reads.

1 Like

Why do you suppose that having sz is equal to ruining one’s life? Its pretty radical and pesimistic view.

daily (15 chars)

Most sz/bp people that i know are impulsive, suicidal, drug addicts.

Well, as for everything, there is an other side of a coin.
I believe in it.
So far in my situation…damage has been done. I can only do what i can with what i have now.

1 Like

My story IS NOT OVER.
No drugs/alcohol in 1 1/2 yrs and no cravings.

3 Likes

Im very pro eugenics so I dont think people with low iq, health problems or mental health issues should breed, for the sake of the unborn children and for the future of society.

Do you ever wish that you were never born? I find myself wishing that I was never born often.

Good job!!!

1 Like

Were you gifted lke your daughter before developing sz?