If we were all banished to an island

I’ve been a competitive archer for years. I can hunt XD food and cook it Italian style.

2 Likes

I agree! I am terrible at mass making arrows XD. I have ways to go with that one! Yay a fellow archer!!!

Count me in! Hopefully theres a nice area for me to make a nest

2 Likes

Not so hard if you have a Dremel, a jig, some points, and a good supply of AAE Plastifletch on hand. From scratch, though, AAAAIIIEEEEEEE. I normally have the kids make ONE arrow and say: “Right. Now you know why we buy them. Imagine if I hadn’t given you the feathers and you’d had to find them, too?”

Pixel.

Not in my tree! An egg might fall out on my head.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

I can cook eggs and tatoes

And a mean hobo stew

Life would be more interesting. Would there be med’s on this island?

What would we do with those who are relapsing and in a constant state of delusion from Schizophrenia?

We would eat them :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Let the games begin…

(see you in Valhalla)

1 Like

Not if they eat us first!

Pixel.

1 Like

Well that’s really ■■■■■■■ disturbing dude…

This guy is free now? Jeez…

Brutal. How would he sneak up on a tribe of sz he might get 1 or 2 but someone would notice and light the warning fire ring the town bell and let loose the messenger owls

1 Like

Hmmmm I know from playing video games that patrols are totally useless so lets count that option out…

I can hunt and fish, its a family thing, I also can start a fire with flint and steel or with two pieces of wood. Another helpful skill I have is that tho I am not a doctor, I hav a two year degree in nursing and I know how to suture wounds >.<

also, we would definitely need meds, I would lose my mind without either meds or booze and booze sometimes make things worse xp also we would need tv and internet I need my youtube xp

And then everyone would stand around and watch while the first victims were cannibalized. Anyhow, whenever you see forum members begging someone not to go off their meds, crap like this is why. Not everyone will have a worst-case-scenario, but this one happened because someone who needed meds wasn’t on them.

Don’t play with your meds.

Pixel.

2 Likes

Dam yous dam yous all to hell! Why?! But yea we would probably watch. I wonder if people are as delicious as oprah claims…

australia… yes please.
bypass Immigration