If SZ was an airline, what would it be like?

Maybe you would hear the piolet and co piolet talking to each other about the severe lack of cushion in their seats as they insult each other and the airline would be called SouthWest.

You would buy a ticket to your desired destination, but instead it would take you through a hideous nightmare of a false and non-sensical reality. When you get off the plane you’d quickly learn that it didn’t take you where you and wanted or needed to be. No, it took you where IT wanted you to be instead, which was a really awful and worthless place. You’d soon learn that no other airlines exists for people like you, just SZ airlines. So you’d have to board it again and again continuing to try getting where you need to be. You’d spend your whole life wondering if you will ever get where you need to be. You’d be angry and upset because you were at the mercy of this valueless airline. You’d see other people taking other excellent airlines and squandering their liberty, they have no idea what SZ feels like, they have little gratitude for their mental health, they have no idea what insanity is like. They write silly novels and plays about it, just entertainments that don’t bring them any substantial insight. You know that if you could have your sanity back, you’d know how to appreciate it instead of taking it for granted.

So again I board the plane. One more day, struggling to come to terms with my situation. Is that the door? No, they made it look like a door but it’s not a door. Is that a friend? No, only another enemy in disguise. Is that music? No, only taunts that entertain the crew.

I move to the back of the plane and I find others just exactly like me. We are friends. I can trust them. They know how I feel, I know how they feel. We take our flight together, hand in hand. And it makes us stronger and better.

5 Likes

We’d finally have something that crashes more often than MS Windows Millennium Edition did.

Pixel.

6 Likes

Yes. That is exactly what it “would” be like.

Like Lost, Oceanic Flight 815 here we come :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Single propeller planes only, flies only in stormy weather, with Jerry Springer and Maury Povich reruns being piped in overhead simultaneously.

1 Like

It would get you there, in spite of obstacles and hesitations and inconsistencies. On auto pilot . The ‘real’ pilot’s been known to check out when weather gets rough or a daydream approaches with the sun. Hell would not break out in the passenger section. It would be contained smugly, by medication cocktails and a choice of nicotine containing substance - only for those who already have the habit. Maybe a little MJ if flying in legal territory. Required - a signed paper from your own.psychiatrist. Somethin’ like that. You would arrive at your destination in one piece if not completely put together.

1 Like

Southwest>Delta.

I fly Southwest every time I can. They’ve been pretty funny and efficient for me so far. Delta is more like passive version of road rage.

I like Southwest, too. They seem to care about the passengers more. Funny? I like the time we had a toilet paper race.

1 Like