I was crying earlier

I was thinking about asking my pdoc some questions about my prognosis. Things like when will I recovery from lack of interest in life, lack of motivation? When am I going to start wanting to take showers everyday again? When will I start wearing makeup and doing my hair again? When will I be able to concentrate enough to be able to keep a job? When will my memory start working again? Will I ever want sex again? Will leaving my house get easier?

I started wondering about my prognosis and thought what if this is as good as it’s going to get and I couldn’t hold back the tears. I’m out of the denial stage I think, what’s next I just don’t know. I don’t want to kill myself so to that degree the meds are working but I wish the meds could help with the negatives. Maybe it’s time to go for some supplements. I was checking out vitamins and amino acids online yesterday so maybe some of that could help. I don’t know what else to do.

6 Likes

Hi @tera YES to supplements! Please ask your doc first but

• I take Sarcosine
  • Magnesium calcium zinc
  • omega 3
  • L Theanine
  • Biotine
1 Like

I was thinking about taking a liquid b vitamin complex and these aminos

Tryptophan
Arginine
Aspartic Acid
Valine
Cystine
Serine
Isoleucine
Histidine
Glycine
Leucine
Histidine
Alanine
Lysine
Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
Phenylalanine
Methionine

i take fish oil and a b complex along with my meds. i feel pretty good. i was thinking of adding sarcosine

4 Likes

Please ask your doctor!!! Good luck!!

I’ve been cryin… since I met you…
Now I’m trying to forget you…

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon @tera

Take care :v:

1 Like

Feel better soon @tera! :sunny:

1 Like

I’m pulling for you, @tera.

1 Like

@tera aww honey. I am sorry you are so down. Hopefully this new step you’ve taken to cut off sugar will give you hope. get well soon.

2 Likes

yes, I hope so. Something has to change. I’m struggling to stay afloat. I know the sugar rollercoaster isn’t helping me. I also have to cut way back on caffeine and nicotine.

1 Like

well I’m so excited for you…I didn’t know you are marriied…at least you have your husband to help you…Yay!!

1 Like

Sorry you were crying earlier, Tera.

1 Like

It’s good believe it or not. This day I made some decisions and I have a plan to make some changes. Nothing too big, just little things really. For me it’s hard to make changes so things stay the same and stay the same, they don’t work out and don’t work out and then it reaches critical mass, I explode and then I have to change. So the plans I have for little changes is actually a step further for me, and having a bad day is going to be a catalyst for change. I think that’s awesome. So basically I’m saying it’s great that I had a shi**y day. lol

2 Likes

@tera, I was thinking earlier that you are one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. Thought about telling you so but couldn’t land on the right place for it. This seems like it might be the spot.

stay alive friend :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s is any incredibly sweet thing to say. I really appreciate that.

1 Like