I was crying asking my mom if I better end my life

My aunt told me to leave them forever. She said I was a burden to my mom that I’m holding her back. She said do it faster if you want to die. I was quite disturbed. I asked my mom if I should kill myself. She asked me to presevere and face the difficulties. I am living today because mom is here. I don’t want to make her sad. I know it’s too much for her to see her baby suicide. If she’s doing everything for me, I will try to live. But I don’t enjou this life and I can’t solve my problems. I can’t keep good working performance.

3 Likes

Wow that is terrible of your aunt to say…
Don’t listen to her dude, as long as you’re alive there’s always an opportunity for things to get better.

3 Likes

aww dude. that is so nice of your mom to help you. Just hang in there and try to be the best that you can be. that’s all you can do.

2 Likes

Your aunt should leave. She is the burden to your family.

4 Likes

That is about as rude as one can get

3 Likes

That goes beyond rude to abusive. It’s almost criminal. Your aunt is one cold hearted b#tch.

5 Likes

Your mom sounds like a good mother. Don’t listen to your aunt. Like @catsarecool said, as long as you’re alive, things can always get better. We have to remain hopeful. You are a valuable person who is obviously loved. I saw firsthand the toll suicide takes on a family back in 2005 when my brother killed himself and this is a big reason I am still here today- I don’t want to put my family through that again. Keep on fighting. Every day is a new day. You’re in my prayers. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Actually my aunt has a fight with my mom last time they travel together and she hasn’t talked to my mom since then. Mom has put in a lot of effort to reconcile but she is stubborn. We sometimes meet on family gathering and my aunt only talks to one of my sisters who is financially doing well.

My mom told to me to do it and to leave my bank card when i did.

And recently i found that she is also a fan of countess bathory the bathing in virgin blood to get immortality bitch.

I know now why gypsys move around alot, after ruining ■■■■ over and over they have to go somewhere new.

I’m sorry about that ■■■■ dude. Also you’re funny as ■■■■.

shum davar lalight labright

Geez Pans, your mom deserves the über a$$hat award. :angry:

2 Likes

Well I’m going to say what everyone here said basically. Don’t listen to your aunt. You maybe should distance yourself from your aunt. You have a mom that cares for you. Also tomorrow is a new day. If your medication isn’t working for you maybe you can try a new one or something. I just know that my current one seems to work for me pretty well.