I want to let you know that you are all very much loved by me

I am looking out for you all in my own way. You know me enough by now to know how that might be.

10 Likes

Thank you @Anonaccount that’s very kind of you!
I love you very much!

3 Likes

Thank you and love you too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m 56 years old and the only person in the world my whole life who ever told me she loved me was my mom. And she died last year. I guess I can accept you telling me I am loved.

4 Likes

I love you, @77nick77.

:gift_heart: share the love

1 Like

That makes one of us.

A terrible day today.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you had a terrible day @77nick77. I hope it gets better! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:gift_heart: share the love

1 Like

Thanks @Moonbeam. I appreciate it. I had a bad day at work and then I had to work longer than I was scheduled. I left work at 3:00 pm and it was raining and it was the usual bumper to bumper traffic but I took the worst pit stop of the year when I wasn’t paying attention and I clipped the bumper of an SUV in front of me on the highway. We were only going about 15 miles per hour but it was a Cadillac Escalade.The driver got out cussing. We exchanged information and I’ll call his insurance company tomorrow. This couldn’t have happened at a worst time. And I didn’t get home until 6:30 pm. Anyways, I’m relaxing now and planning what I’ll do tomorrow for an encore.

2 Likes

That’s too bad @77nick77. At least it was a pretty low speed impact and no one was injured.

You should also contact your own insurance company, provide them the contact information for the other party (including their insurance information) and then your insurance company can advise you what all you need to do.

3 Likes