I think i may have partially recovered! :o

i just realized it has been 38 days since i have taken zyprexa i went almost 3 weeks without meds until i got put on geodon and i am on the lowest dose but my voices have remained at the same volume as they were when i was on zyprexa even when i was on no meds my voices stayed at the same volume which is to the point where i can barely hear them only at some times but even than they are really quiet i still have some anxiety but i think my voices might be permanently quiet now i will just have to see if they stay like this in the future. When my voices were loud and i was just starting meds i went to the movie theater to see star wars the force awakens and i didnt know what was going on because i was having conversations with the voices that i thought were other people in the theater and freaking out, my whole time on seroquel i was on 25 mg and 50 and it either did nothing for me or made them louder but now i am starting to think zyprexa may have partially cured me what if i dont even need meds anymore, like i thought once i quit zyprexa which was almost cold turkey i only tapered for a week i assumed the voices would get loud again but here i am and they are quiet. i am confused and at the same time i have hope maybe once i get on a higher dose of geodon my voices will be gone completely and hopefully the anxiousness too.

I, too, hope your voices will be gone completely.