I talk to my friend online and hes addicted to drugs

Kind of scary stuff actually. So glad I got out of that lifestyle… He just smokes weed and stuff but hes addicted and he deals with the shadiest, sketchiest drug dealer people. I think I have a different perspective on it than he does. He doesn’t think what he’s doing is bad…and maybe the drug being illegal is the worst part of it all??? But to keep going back, and going back, and going back, when ur in harms way and it seems dangerous. Isn’t sanity to me. Or am I wrong?

1 Like

They’re the ones with the guns, they mess with him a lot, cuz they got the guns and the weed, hes just the addict trying to fulfill his fix…

I have a few friends like that. Don’t talk to them much nowadays.

My best friend it’s addicted to weed too.

1 Like

She has schizophrenic traits, like some of paranoia sometimes and another little thinks, but I think she is a bit borderline really haha but on the other hand she can be so social and it’s good working in clothes shops.

1 Like

how do you hang around her if she smokes a lot of weed and not smoke yourself??? Would be difficult for me to turn it down if it was around me. But that’s just me. Maybe you never liked smoking weed??

I used to smoke before I get ill, but after that it doesn’t feel soo good for me anymore, I can get depressed and paranoid.
Now I can give some puff but I try to not, while she smoke weed I smoke some cigarretes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol got it girl!!! You the bomb @Indecisive!! Love your avatar too!! Never met a girl with green hair I didn’t like. Lol.

I use my e-cig myself :smoking:

1 Like

i think my brother is addicted to weed he has been smoking it for years and years all the time i think his brain is actually ■■■■■■ like i can be standing inches away from talking looking directly in his face and he will just be so lost sometimes that i have to call his name even tho I’m right in front of him he is just spaced out all the time and he leaves the house like every single night to smoke weed like i know that’s what a lot of people in college do but the weed is too strong nowadays he’s just lucky his genes are different than mine because he would probably still be smoking weed daily even if he became psychotic like me

1 Like

I used to be that way with weed…now I just don’t understand the appeal all that much. There was years I couldn’t smoke it cuz of my psychosis. Now my meds, I can handle a couple of puffs from a joint but it just doesn’t appeal to much anymore??

1 Like

Haha thanks!! Green hair for an avatar it’s cool =)
I feel identified by always with the cig in the hand reading the forum interestingly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I read all your posts in your Spanish accent that I can only imagine :laughing:

:joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::see_no_evil:
It’s the best forum for me, I don’t care to writte in english , so you can correct me when you want :sweat_smile::wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My friend is addicted to weed too but he lives in California where it’s easy to come by. I don’t feel worried about him because he seems to be doing well and is in good physical and mental health.

1 Like

Seriously I thought you were an English speaker until you told me you were from spain :blush:

It always amazes me how good people on this message board can speak English when it’s not their first language.

Imagine me on esquizofrenia.com??? I wouldn’t last 5 minutes till I give up on that!

1 Like