I suspect my brother stole or has stolen pills

I suspect my brother did steal my Haldol that one time when I visited my parents when the whole bottle of Haldol disappeared from my bag. when I was filling out my pill organizer he kept asking me questions about the pills mostly if they were worth anything. he then told me all the street values of all my pills. its just messed up I think he has been stealing pills from my parents.

1 Like

There is a huge problem with black market pharmaceuticals were I live.

Black market Haldol?
That’s pretty desperate considering how easy they prescribe them- and how cheap they are…think mine 10mg were 10 bucks for a 90 day supply.

there is some here but mainly from my brother in law. he is a drug addict , and would take handfuls of my ativan

That is bad news. Your mother in law is technically breaking the law giving him your Ativan. How screwed is that especially when they have a problem driving to pick up your prescription.

1 Like

according to the nurse at my partner’s work there is a market for Haldol and other psych drugs to normal people

Hehehe, Closet Sz’ers!
New them normies were anything but.

How come us Sz’ers doth protest too much about meds, we cry our eyes out over the hideous side effects turning us into monsters, but them crazy norms pay “Black Market Dollars” to eat them up?

1 Like

I don’t get why he would, not saying he didn’t, but best case scenario nothing really happens worst case horrible side effects.

1 Like

Blech. Haldol isn’t exactly a quality high. Druggies today might be dumber than the ones in my youth.

2 Likes

@Jimbob I tell them now I need every bit of Ativan that I get and. I don’t let anyone but me and my partner touch my meds. she suspected her step brother was sneaking into our apartment while we were spending time with his kids in the pool, at the YMCA or in the park

@Csummers I didn’t ask what they would use them for. I figure the tranqualizers side effect has something to do with it

Why on earth would anyone volunteer to be on haldol or any other antipsychotic recreationally…sounds like they have no idea what they’re buying :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, I believe you, but who the hell would take Haldol recreationally? What morons.

That’s very bizarre. He is uneducated to say the least. Yucky side effects and no real ‘high’.

I had someone steal my Xanax when I use to be on it. I dated a druggy for awhile. It was really tough. He insisted he ‘needed’ my Xanax for anxiety but he couldn’t get a rx. he took them like candy. I had to stop seeing him because he kept taking all my pills. Very sad for him. It’s really hard to get off Xanax. You have to wean and can have rebound anxiety. Don’t know whatever happened to him.
Sorry about your brother.

drug addicts use antipsychotics to “mellow” out…