I put down the cigarettes ! end of day two and loving it

The first time I tried to stop smoking, even though I had nicotine gum I was thrown in bed and I slept twenty four hours…missed all of Saturday…Sunday I woke up and said screw this and bought some cigarettes. I knew it was key to stay out of bed if I tried stopping smoking again. and I did…I prayed for God to help me and I believe He did. I don’t even want to smoke at all…they make me sick. even chewing the nicotine gum I get gagged out…nicotine is bad…gonna stop the gum after this box runs out…I am ready to go nicotine free…it’s all in the attitude…today I celebrated not spending $12 dollars on cigarettes that I bought Angie and myself old fashioned hamburgers sold at the local quickie mart. felt so proud to give to Angie what I usually blow on myself…

1 Like

yeah well done mate. It’s not easy but you’ll feel the difference quickly! Good for you and good luck for the future without ciggies!

2 Likes

Maybe that’s the ticket. If it were me I would have milestones of things I could do for my wife at the end of each week or month using that money. We like movies, restaurants, and fancy treats for our pets. Consider milestones for further motivation.

1 Like

@Rabbit_Farmer I am starting a savings account again so I can save up for the engagement ring for Angie and then there’s the actual wedding bands and paying for the pastor.