I miss smoking

Hmm well I bought my vape pen for £20 and liquids are 3 for £5 where I live! :slight_smile: you can also get 0 nicotine ones like I did for whilst I’m pregnant!

Thats awsome. I am off cigarettes for 10 months after i smoked for about a year. I started smoking again in spring 2015 and it took me a year to get the rsolve to quit. So i quit in may 2016. Its was easy at first when i was very motivated and everybody was supporting me and saying i am so good for quitting. Now everybody thinks i am a non smoker and the issue is gone but its not. I am often tempted to smoke again. Especially as time goes by you forget how aweful this addiction really was with the stinking clothes, bad breath, shortness of breath and living with the thought that i am harming my health and paying lots of money for the privilege of it. Its awful but i still fantasize about having a ciggarette break with coffee in the sun…or the nightly cigarette to conclude the day and wind down, also one ciarette i always cherished was a cigarette after a workout in the gym or after sauna. Well these are just fantasies because its not the reality of smoking one cigarette after another a pack a day to just feed the addiction. So i do remind myself everytime i dream about that one occasional cigarette that this is not worth it. I am no longer physically addicted its just psychological. Its all in the mind and sticking no natter what to my resolve to not smoke another cigarette.

2 Likes

i keep smoking though i dont enjoy it anymore compare the time i was sick and i didnt know.

My fodder once ah say to me “hey, smoking will ah kill ah you.”

And i say “but dad, i already dying.”

When i no terminal and ting, health an option, den i no smoke no more.