I’m back after a hiatus

The whole high vs low functioning left a real bad taste in my mouth but I gather this has been resolved now. How has everyone been? Good? Missed you guys

18 Likes

Oh my God! I’m so glad you came back. I was really upset not knowing if you were ok or not. Are you ok?

1 Like

Hi @anon20613941

glad to have you back

1 Like

Hey @tera! Thanks you so much for your concern. Am well thanks. How are you and yipour family?

1 Like

well other than the fact that my perfect son has left and a nearly identical 16 year old with an attitude problem has replaced him we’re just fine. I know I’m only 5’2" but I’m kicking some ass around here if people don’t start acting appreciative for what we do have instead of acting entitled to the life of kings. whew that felt good! Hi, welcome back lol

5 Likes

Hormones man - they are horrible. But I appreciate folk can be unappreciative too. Things will get better Tera.

3 Likes

Welcome back @anon20613941 :blush:

you know I shouldn’t even say anything because the boy is nearly perfect, and he does have raging hormones to contend with. He will be a wonderful man, I just got to nip the attitude in the bud, not having it you know? But that boy is my heart and soul. Did I mention my daughter found out she’s having a girl and her name is going to be Raylynn

4 Likes

Happy dance!!! I hoped you would return!!!

2 Likes

Yayyyy! :smile:

1 Like

That’s a beautiful name!

2 Likes

Welcome back @anon20613941 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome back @anon20613941! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our long national nightmare is over! So glad you’re back

giphy (3)

4 Likes