I love my phone's battery 🔋

I don’t have to charge it during the day at all and I’m constantly using it. I bought it especially because it has a huge battery.

I got mine cheap as they’ve just released the lg x power 2, it’s sucessor.

So how often do you have to charge your phone during the day?

• I don’t have to charge it either
  • Once
  • Twice
  • 3 or more times
  • I have to keep it plugged in

0 voters

4 Likes

If i’m on sz.com all day on my phone, listening to either Pandora or soundcloud too, I have to fully charge it probably twice. I have the IPHONE 5s

You’re smart in getting a good battery, when I quit the forums I had no issue, but ever since I came back its been a hassle :sweat:

2 Likes

Does it make a difference if you use wifi instead of cellular or visa versa?

1 Like

Maybe a slight difference, but I use wifi usually. I have internet connection where I usually am are, I also have wifi hotspots which are everywhere in my area. The music really wears down my battery, and so does the internet…simultaneously? forget about it. Usually I will charge it from 5% to 30% then unplug it and repeat the process like 5-6 times, unless I take a nap or something. Right now I’m on my computer though.

2 Likes

I also have the iPhone 5s and rarely have to charge it during the day

Do you use the forums and music a lot though??

Mine was refurbished and its a year and a half+ old now so maybe the battery power has dwindled!

I had an old blackberry before I got that phone and had to charge it all the time like 3 or more times if I was using the forum. So a big battery was a must for me. I was so fed up with it.

1 Like

I use Google chrome, WhatsApp and Spotify a fair bit but in general probably don’t use my phone as much as a lot of people I know

1 Like

I’m glad to see a thread on cell phones.
I need a new cell phone because my current iPhone 6 no longer charges at all.
I’m going to buy a new phone soon, maybe I’ll get the iPhone SE.
It’s smaller than the 6 but this means that it’s easier to use and carry.
With my current iPhone 6, I need to charge it at least once a day.

2 Likes

I use my iPad mini all day and charge it maybe twice.

2 Likes

One of the reasons I picked my phone - LG v20 - is that I can pop the battery out and put in a fresh one :heart_eyes_cat: Love my phone.

1 Like

Does US or elsewhere sell power bank?

What’s a power bank?

Powerbanks are popular for charging smartphones and mobile tablet devices. A powerbank is a portable device that can supply power from its built-in batteries through a USB port. They usually recharge with USB power supply.

1 Like

Definition of power bank was taken from

I am surprised no one mention power banks. It is popular here in my country.

1 Like

I have a battery case. So my case has a battery in it and when you press a button it charges your phone.

2 Likes

I bought some from Ali Express

1 Like

@Zoom I had a power bank. Lost it tho. It didn’t have a long life tho it was prolly a cheap one.

I watched how simple it is to create a wireless charger for you phone… just plug the right thing into your wall and the receiver into your phone and your house will charge it constantly without wires… unsure how safe it is yet… I wouldn’t stick my tongue to it forsure… @Zoom have you seen this? it almost seems to easy to be real… I bet it is that easy though…

Is It Really Time For Apple To Add Wireless Charging To The iPhone?

MSN · 14 hours ago

Today, the CEO of Wistron, which has signed on to assemble Apple products in India, sent the tech press into a frenzy when he appeared to confirm that the new iPhone will feature wireless charging

well it must be that easy if apple is about to do it… I bet they bump the price up a huge amount for this tech though… its too simple when it comes out how they do it I bet there is a bunch of pissed off apple groupies…

1 Like