I lost a whole bunch of weight

I’ve had a tremendous reverse weight loss

I guess some people call that weight gain

atleast your refridgerator is losing weight.

3 Likes

Good for you! I have also lost a lot of weight. It was hard because my medicine causes weight gain so I had to eat less food than I was used to. I gained a lot of weight while on my medicine, and my psychiatrist often told me to lose weight and I finally did. Hopefully you an I will not gain the weight back. Good luck.

3 Likes

this whole time i have been eating alot of junk food. some healthy food too like whole milk, orange juice and canned vegetable juice. i am counting calories burned standing, sitting, lying and walking and counting calories consumed.

Crunches don’t do much for weight loss unfortunately.

I’ve gained 2kg in the last yr whilst loosing 4in off my waist.

Congratulations weight loss is very hard.

1 Like

standing takes very little effort.

1 Like

squinting while smiling is a good workout too.

standing burns calories? no way…

1 Like

1 Like

low fat foods, this is me now after i lost 35 pounds in a year now i weigh less than before medication.

3 Likes

Lookin’ good! Keep up the great work! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great job!
makes me want to continue with my diet
I think a month is my next milestone - for me
tomorrow it is 3 weeks… so see if i can get 4 weeks away as well

I lost 21lbs so far in 21 days

I lost 50 pounds and have kept it off over the past three years. People tell me that I look “skinny”.

2 Likes

the biggest thing was i used to drink whole milk and now i just drink whey protein shakes instead.

Well done. It is no mean feat that’s for sure. It is one of my goals to lose all the weight I put on from the medication. I’ll be starting it once I’m over this cold I’ve managed to acquire from someone.