I lost a whole bunch of weight

me four weeks ago and me today. i look less tough now i think maybe more attractive though.

16 Likes

Congratulations! Looking good! How much weight were you able to lose in one month?

1 Like

no clue, i don’t have a scale so i have to wait til i go back to the doctor to use her scale. now I’m changing my exercise routine trying to get like a bodybuilder so i may never know.

3 Likes

not one half bunch of weight, not even three quarters of a bunch of weight but a whole bunch of weight.

Don’t you feel better? Nice job!

Look at that, you lost weight and it made you grow hair and 2 inches in height!!

Lol jk

but seriously lookin good man !!

yeah i feel much better, just standing for six hours every two days while watching tv and reading the internet made a huge difference, after i did that i also started smiling for thirty minutes a day to exercise the face muscles, after five days the face muscles stop being soft when flexed. the face muscles are like any other muscles, exercise makes them better looking. so for the bodybuilder look I’m standing while wearing ankle weights around my wrists.

1 Like

U still look tough man

believe it or not I’m making the same expression in both pictures. and the before picture was after doing a daily average of six hundred full body abdominal crunches a day with ankle and wrist weights for two months which as you can see didn’t do much.

I lost 60 lbs myself, it does wonders for self-confidence. Gj

standing for six hours without using hands burns as many extra calories you wouldn’t have burned by laying down as running over two miles, walking over three miles and doing twenty six hundred crunches. walking with wrist weights burns up to fifteen percent more calories than walking without wrist weights. laying down burns zero point four two calories per pound of body weight per hour, standing burns zero point seven five calories per pound per hour.

U look the same no offense

The lighting makes it hard to really tell. Great job tho.

1 Like

How very interesting about the face; it makes total sense! I am so going to try that.

Good job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, you can also Google and/or Youtube ‘facial exercises.’

1 Like

i had no choice but to smile because the fat loss on my face was making my lips uneven so originally i was trying to even out my face.

2 Likes

I lost 20 kg in two years.

2 Likes

this is my sixth day smiling, today i got dimples when i smile.

1 Like

Congratulations on your weight loss.

2 Likes