I know how I'll die

I hope you seek help and get an attitude change soon…it’s all about getting on the right meds…have you got a SAD light? I have heard good things about them.

I think if this a lot. I believe we are souls within a limited and temporary vessel. Our souls are confined to the abilities of the human body. I think that schizophrenia is quite special in its relationship to humans seeing as it’s not been observed in any other creature. Schizophrenia seems like the manifestation the intelligent soul forcing its awareness onto its vessel. That’s why we see things that cannot possibly be described to another. The soul vast awareness should not be understood by people. But we know so much. We are deemed ill when in fact we are just wiser than the vessels around us. Further proving that this vessel is not compatible with this soul. As the spirit inside the vessel, i dictate the longevity of my stay in this body.

I agree on some things disagree with others.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. I don’t know what your intentions are but I feel like you’re heavily patronizing me. I also feel pretty psychotic right now… So I’ll leave this post for tomorrow so I can reread it when I’m hopefully feeling more clear headed in the human concept kind of way. If it still doesn’t make sense then, I’ll let you know. For now I can’t find the message on this response.

An attitude change? Mmkay.

srry cat (cute name btw) but I was just trying to bring a concept bout things. do whatever you got to do…regardless what happens…its always your choice~

1 Like

If you don’t want to change you won’t change. Hope is very real and very powerful. Believe in life, with suffering and joy.

It sucks but there’s gotta be a silver lining somewhere

Sorry my brain won’t put it in order right now. I’ll come back to it.

Life, also a subjective word.

Can anyone paraphrase/translate the sentences in @PuRpOs3 first response? I’d really like to understand what was meant.

No matter how many times I read, I keep losing track after “What do you consider existence?”

yea maymbe I misunderstood things…( I’m srry I’m not aware bout certain things)…

Our brains are on different wave lengths right now. My head is currently in a weeeeeeeeird place. I’m thinking if no one explains it differently, I’ll just have to wait until I get my brain out of this weird place to understand. Sometimes I start thinking in a certain way and then I don’t understand the people around me. I don’t mean to be rude but is English your first language? I’m trying to figure out if my brain is just badly twisting your words up or if there may be a language barrier that my brain isn’t immediately recognizing.

well that’s fine cat, do whatever you got to do. I’m not judging you…im just trying to understand you. which maymbe I never will…

Please don’t apologize. I appreciate the time you took to respond. In that quote I just meant to say that no one is obligated to respond just because the post mentions suicide. And that you should absolutely respond if you want to. No hard feelings.

Ugh! I can’t understand! This feels so passive aggressive but logically passive aggression doesn’t make sense in this scenario. Idk​:weary::weary::weary:

yo cat, I respondended to cause I wanted to…you want to get deeper? lol…
"

yo cat…regardless what it is. Its not as bad as it seems…that goes for every mother F~

Okay I’m done with this thread for the night. I can’t ■■■■■■■ follow any of what’s being said.

What do you mean deeper? I want you to get less deep so I can understand what you said in the first place.