I just ordered personal portable oxigen concetratot

I am going to use at home to increase the oxigen level at home and also it cones with face mask to breath. This is used for everyone and i dont need doctor perscription for it. since It increases oxigen just a little bid more than we breat through air… Its good for the brain, as it can rebuild neuron cells… I hope it does what the manufacturer states.

2 Likes

hey,

Probably not! IF a machine beats the placebo affect then everyone is onto it! It’s a rubbish thing for sure otherwise you’d hear about it!

Simply put! Exercise more. Take your medications and listen to your treatment team!

A machine that increases oxygen…??? lol it’s a scam and you’ve been had!

Sorry!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

Have you been told that you are not receiving enough oxygen? If not then be careful as too much can be toxic.

Yes there is oxigen toxicity, but the once that sell in the stores do not produce too much, its safe
There is a hyperberic oxigen treatmen that people use, those are 3 times stronger than the oxigen at the sea, but they cost about 100 for an hour, it helps quickly heal wound, its use for autistic kids and for many issues.

1 Like

this oxigen is not taking the place of a medication, but it can do lot of things, the main reason that i will be using is to heal the neurological damEge the medication and alcohole caused.