I have tuberclosis infection ..i am doing brocostomy soon

Hope soon you will feel better

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having these health issues @far_cry0. The silver lining is that now the doctors can run additional tests and get the proper treatment for you. I hope you’re on the road to recovery soon!

When you mentioned “brocostomy” in the thread title, did you mean bronchoscopy (which is an endoscopic technique of visualizing the inside of the airways for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes)?

3 Likes

Feel better soon @far_cry0! :slight_smile:

hey man that news makes me very sad and frustrated and very angry :frowning:
your friend

Jeroen

Far Cry, you’re going to feel better soon! It’ll get better now that the doctors are getting more information. God is with you. You have a future and a hope. Please keep us posted, as you’re able.

2 Likes

Please get medical help right away!! It is treatable now I believe. If not treated it can be fatal! Many many people died from it back in the day.

Wishing all the best for you!! Get better soon :sob:

1 Like

Yes, Far Cry, you are in our thoughts.

1 Like

If you have an infection in your bone marrow, plus not able to get enough oxygen thru your lungs, no wonder you feel like you can’t do anything.

1 Like

No wonder you feel bad!

TB is curable. Please make sure you take the medicines ecactly as asked.

Get well soon, and keep us posted how your doing.

2 Likes

Get well soon broski

1 Like

omg @far_cry0 I am so sorry for you !! I will pray that you get well soon…it sounds so serious!! I am just so sad about it…you are such a great guy.

4 Likes

yea hes the sexiest man alive he cant die :slight_smile:

1 Like

Far Cry, How are you now? :worried:

1 Like