I have schizorenia when i have grilfrend and I she left me after that

She left me and I need someone to h elp me to get out off this place :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m
Confused. She left you after your diagnosis?

Yes, when doctors give me diagnoze. And most problem is from her when she told me that is she pregnant, but she lied. She killed me and i dont have life here becouse everbody kiding me, smile at me or something ike that :frowning:

I would say this girl doesnā€™t deserve you. I tell you what my brother told me - what if you get married and have children and THEN you get diagnosed and then the person leaves you?This is not a good person! This diagnose is just as bad as a physical diagnose. Itā€™s really not nice of her. Sorry.

1 Like

Thank you for this man, my life is destroyes and i donā€™t have here perspective. I must live this and begin life somewere were people donā€™t know me becouse I live in small town were everone knows everoneā€¦

Step 1 for the future never tell anyone about having sz

Iā€™m try to find dctors who is interesteds to experient with me, my life is destroyes. That is my real chans to servaveā€¦

Moonwalker, I was just going to tell someone about my sz and a very close person, who knows, stopped me. She told me enough people know. Itā€™s such an isolation!
mirzakunic, I am a woman actually, but I am an artist. And as I know Van Gogh was most probably mentally ill and had his brother helping him, I find myself in the same situation
I know how you feel. I live in a big city but my last psychosis lasted for months so I humiliated myself everywhere including in front of the Governmentā€¦But you know what - ppl are too busy with their lives. Someone I spoke stupid things before mocked at me yesterday ā€œhereā€™s the crazy oneā€. I felt bad but you know what? Itā€™s bad for them, not for me! So many people suffer mental illness and they donā€™t go check themselves, at least I had the courage and I take my medication and I feel so much better. There is another thing I can tell you ā€œAct in a way so people donā€™t believe rumors about youā€. You seem fine now, you try to open up yourself and I believe this forum is a safe environment. You know I hated this word ā€œschizophreniaā€ - itā€™s so overused. In most horror movies the bad guy is a schizophrenic who stopped his/her pills. But now I am beyond that since I found out that the word comes from Greek and means something like ā€œpain of the soulā€.
Give yourself time. I am doing the same. I would also like to disappear somewhere but I will be caring my intrusive memories. Plus people now are confused as they see me react in a different way. They were never my friends on the first place.

3 Likes