I have many bad thoughts

Hello,
It seems that I the meds don’t work for me, and I have many very bad thoughts about the world. Sometimes I ‘m fair because many have hurt me too, so, it’s fair enough I think to not want most of peoples’ good, but some other times I am unfair, because I judge people that are better than me. Maybe it’s jealousy, maybe indignation, maybe it’s just the illness. Do you have bad thoughts about others, too?

Sadly yes. When I hit a patch of paranoia I lose reality completely. Specifically when dealing with others.

1 Like

Its not healthy to hold on to that much hate and resentment.
Seeing a therapist who is dedicated and compassionate would certainly help

1 Like

I don’t think I have lost reality though, because I was told that I am insane because I have bad thoughts, by a person that betrayed me, so I don’t think I am so bad. If she betrayed me because I am bad or insane, she didn’t deserve to have me as a friend, I think I give too much and that’s why I end up being betrayed all the time…
I think I am justified to have bad thoughts because people have treated me very badly, I am better than many people outside, they just try to make me seem like I am the bad girl, but I am not.

If people are treating you poorly I would just ignore them. If you give them the time of day all it will lead to is you hurting because of it. Im sorry you got betrayed by your friend…its hard losing friends.

1 Like

Hi, mat3372, thanks for your answer, it’s hard, but she and 3 others weren’t real friends…I’m sorry now again that I don’t have friends 'cos I lost them all, but that means they weren’t real.

What do you mean by that? That I should ignore them?

If someone is mistreating you I would ignore them or avoid them. I just think it will lead to nothing but hurt for you. I know my family thinks the worse of me and I try avoiding them if at all possible. It hurts a little because I miss out on a lot but its better then the way I would feel if I went to family affairs and was mistreated by them. That would just make me feel horrible. That’s just me though…I tend to avoid situations because of the way I think it might make me feel.

2 Likes

@redrose, I think you need to work all of this out somehow. Wave is right. . Changing behavior in situations isn’t going to do it.

I think you are a good person even though you might have ‘bad thoughts.’ I do too as do most people. Maybe they are prortcting you somehow.

2 Likes

You are right, I treat them well and in the end everyone betrays me. I just wish life was fair.

Its probably all in your head

Why changing behavior won’t help? Maybe by hate I also protect myself, but the others think I am bad or crazy, that’s why I hate them more.

Should I take this as an offense or a try for help?

Maybe its your perception that everyone is out to get you - the reality might be different

I don’t think so. I treat well most of the times and the others take advantage of it. Perhaps I shouldn’t give so much,in that I need to change.

I think that you have a lot of good to offer, You might be a bit sensitive - when my moods are unstable - I can easily think that others are bad or out to get me

I am very sensitive. That’s what I need to change.

Sometimes being sensitive is a good thing, it depends on the severity - redrose are you on a mood stabilizer?
When my moods are off - I am ultra sensitive - I take a mood stabilizer to even my moods out a bit

No, I am not in a mood stabilizer. I don’t want to be in order to not gain weight.

You can mention your options with your pdoc - Lamictal is weight neutral
So is Tegretol

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I’ll see what I will do.

1 Like