I have been drugged and raped on two occasions, once by at least two men

I’m stating this because if only one in four women are raped, I’m unlucky by a factor of 12.
Also I’ve not been abused much in my relationships. Mostly going for sporty friendly / kind enough types
So one in twelve for a woman who has not been through all that much - I’ve never been hit by a man in my life and I’m 42
I am not buying it
Men - why are you raping so much?
It is not a women’s problem
It is a men’s problem and culture of silence
Men, why are you not talking about this?

1 Like

Probably because I’ve never raped anyone? Can’t understand how anyone would get turned on by it.

4 Likes

Have you ever spoken to a man who has raped?
Have you ever discussed the reasons men rape?

I think that I would let nobody rape me.
Try to carry firearms with you.

1 Like

Have you ever raped anyone Erez’ ?

No I haven’t.
I don’t have erections, but I don’t think I am missing out on much frankly.

1 Like

Yes. In a support group. I was raped repeatedly as a child. I’m also aware of men who have been raped although I’ve only ever known one personally, years ago.

Nope. No interest, sorry. I figure we find them and we put a bullet in their brain pans to prevent them from doing it again. No discussion needed to fix the issue.

2 Likes

Have you ever spoken about why men rape between you and other men?
Have you ever thought - why are men seen as so uncontrollably sexed that it is excusable because of everyone getting that drunk something happens so often on that kind of night out?
Have you been offered roofies ever?

Pixel, you are probably in the minority of men who have never raped.
Do you realise this?

This is extremely sexist and offensive against men. Asking “why men rape” is the same as if you were to ask why black people steal. It’s a disgusting stereotype and a harmful generalization that has no basis in fact. Women can also be rapists, and men can be raped. Most men have never raped anyone

4 Likes

@Thanna men are plagued by intrusive thoughts.
I can say that when you have an erections you tend to get intrusive thoughts about rape.
That’s the reason they rape.
They get bad thoughts in their head.
I also sometimes get intrusive thoughts but I control my intrusive thoughts very well.
Some people are unfortunately not good at controlling bad and intrusive thoughts,
and hence such things happen.

Come on @princessKenny I bet that 99 percent of rapes are committed by men.

1 Like

It is not the same at all. Not a coherent analogy
It’s more like asking women if they do more than their share of the housework

It is a feminist post

No, 99% of REPORTED rapes may be perpetrated by a man. That doesn’t account for men who are too embarrassed to come forward, and it doesn’t account for all the wretched women who falsely accuse men of rapes that never hapoened

1 Like

No, it IS the same. You’re making a sweeping generalization that men are rapists. That’s just as discriminatory as racism or sexism against women. You’re sexist. @Rhubot I apologize for bugging you, but I can’t remember who all the moderators are and this thread is extremely sexist and offensive. Can we pleas lock this down?

2 Likes

@PrincessKenny I don’t get the part about men embarrassed to come forward.
I said nearly all perpetrators are men, and that certainly includes cases where the victims are male
(I didn’t say that almost all victims are female).

I’m not saying all men
My husband was inexperienced at 35 when we met and can only sometimes move a hand towards me
He doesn’t initiate and we have had the best sex of my life
Kindness is sexy

Men are taught by society that they’re to always be tough, so they are statistically less likely to report a sexual assault against them.

1 Like

That’s one big generalization right there

1 Like

Feminism is the biggest threat to gender equality.

1 Like