I felt very bad lately

I think everyone is make fun of me. Is this my delusion?

1 Like

It’s hard to tell from your brief post if anyone is making fun of you. It’s possible that a few people are making fun of you. It’s possible that a lot of people are making fun of you. It’s also possible that no one is making fun of you. But I can say with certainty that not every person in the world is making fun of you because not everybody knows you. And I can also say with certainty that there are some nice people in the world who don’t go around making fun of anyone and they actually respect other people. Who do you think is making fun of you? And by the way, I’m sorry you’re feeling this way.

4 Likes

no one is making fun of you…it is a persecutory delusion.
no one is going to harm you.
you are safe.
know someone cares :heart:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

It could be ur paranoia… I get that feeling with the voices…

Your suspicions are a delusion many schizophrenics get. I sometimes get it myself.

How can i help myself?

Personally, I try to tell myself that that is on them; their childish behavior. They can say whatever they want but they can’t change my knowledge that I am a decent human being with rights.

I often worry that they are going to tell me what I cannot do (i.e. go to school, hold a job) and then I internally reply that I am a human with human rights and that nobody can take away my rights.

Having a motto helps. Mine, are:

I am a human being with rights and I deserve to be treated equally.
Ain’t nobody got time for this

That helps me get away long enough to question my reasoning. :smile:

1 Like

curse them in heart