I feel stuck in a rut

I feel stuck. I have a half-hearted goal to write and get published, but I barely think about it and my brain gets stuck. There’s so much I can do, so many writings I want to eventually get published, but the negative symptoms get in the way, and this last setback with the publishers also didn’t help things much. My husband says I mustn’t think of publishing my books yet, and I guess he’s right. I’m just not ready.

I feel like a ball that flew high in the air - and then hit a wall and bounced down again. Disheartened and unmotivated.

Oh well I have great admiration for you as a budding writer . I hope one day you will get a breakthrough and get your work published. I love reading myself

I feel stuck too. I have a small amount of books I should be studying but I just can’t make the start and know I won’t stick with it. My problem is being on these meds, it sucks. I hope too get off one day like I did once in the past.

I plan on writing a book about a saints life of being tempted with everything from serial murder,sexuall deviation,and money and how difficult it is to resist such things when they are forced on him in every facet of life.

That’s a juicy book!!! I would wait for the movie and see it :bride_with_veil:

1 Like

I wrote a short story
It was about me and a bipolar friend trip to Bruge. There was humour in it

1 Like

I used to write my notebooks and keep my diaries, but have not done so in many years. I got tired and a lot of writings were nonsense. There was a time when I wanted to write a screenplay, ended up writing about my own life, did not work out.

My sz aunt also wrote her diaries/book at a closed facility, probably nonsense that too.