I failed my first test in bio

We do have a disability services at my school. I think you have to sign up with it before the semester starts. But I can still look into it I’m sure.

1 Like

Yeah I am not much of a “ladies man” myself haha. But when I’m in an environment like a classroom I can mingle decently. Our labs are so intense in work load though, there’s hardly anytime for small talk.

I stick out like a sore thumb a lot of the time. In the final analysis, it is just a bore - to be so anxious about nothing.

I’m sorry. I hope you meet someone awesome one day!! I know the feeling though. I sit in class and I can’t help but wonder which of the students are “spies.” In reality they’re probably all thinking about their own lives haha.

1 Like

Okay don’t mind me I just get a little paranoid because I thought the professors hated me when I was in college.

1 Like

Oh no worries! I understand, I worry the same - but I think my professor likes me.

1 Like

you talking bio-chemistry?

my lame-nut highschool teacher said… chem-is-try… try is time…

anyways I’ve heard that biochem is the single and most notably difficult class that there is in college across all levels. makes me feel a great deal of respect for the pre-med folks… I assume they really aren’t that bright for not pursuing more theoretical things and settling for something more practical… but I’m an asswad who doesn’t know ■■■■.

If they can muscle through that and come out on the other side… it sounds like they got more than just brains, they got grit to them too. Grit in the face of insurmountable confusion and mental labor…

Hugs for you @Chrishasheart, keep on keeping on.

@Azley no, I’m taking intro to biology.

@Csummers Thank you!

1 Like

aw sorry @Chrishasheart =(

Hang in there and just persevere, the best choice !!!

Maybe the rest of the grades are different

1 Like

Thanks @SpecialK I have decided to stick with the class. :slight_smile:

You never know until ya try, right?

2 Likes