I don't want to smoke anymore, I need support

today I am 50, I don’t want to be a fifty year old smoker. Please offer any support or anecdotes that you can,

2 Likes

Soon u can quit tobacco.!!! U are strong woman…!!! U can do it …i know i can be what i want to be…if i work hard indeed u will be
what wanna be …

thank you @far_cry0 you’re the best!

1 Like

I am 50 too, nicotine is highly addictive substance, I have not smoked tobacco in one year, you can do it too.

1 Like

Go to a vaping shop and get a vaping kit ! I haven’t smoked for years now and am quite happy with my ecig.

I’d like to give up my ecig one day. But I’m hapoy with it for now.

3 Likes

this was once a news headline… ‘'Woman aged 112 says her secret to long life is smoking 30 cigarettes a day’’

2 Likes

thank you! I can’t wait until I can say I have a year under my belt, good job

Happy Birthday, @tera !!

doesn’t vaping have nicotine in it? I am trying to move away from being an addicted person entirely. This is just one step for me. But this is the hardest step. I’m already working on a food addiction (sugar)

sometimes it’s just a matter of will… Around may 7th, I decided I didn’t like the taste of cigarettes anymore, I just quit and haven’t smoked since. Just throw away that pack of cigarattes, and let that be the end of it… if you feel like smoking after, just acknowledge it’s not because you want a cigaratte

Thank you very much @kindness

1 Like

Hi lion sup …the news published was of nepali soil…i hope u respected nepal …

1 Like

that’s excellent! Yeah it’s cold turkey today, I’m doing good so far. Did you gain weight when you quit?

actually lost a lot of weight… had to be forced to eat more often

@Woke_up_the_Lion you lost weight from quitting smoking?

I’m using becomeanex.org

@EaglesFan8185 I’ll check it out

don’t think it was coz I quit smoking, was more of a lifestyle issue - less food etc @Tera but for the last 2 months I’ve been eating 4 meals per day… so it’s not cigarettes

1 Like

I stopped smoking chewing nicotine gum…you can cut down on the nicotine gum after 7 weeks and then dwindle down to almost none on your 12th week…cold turkey was too hard for me. works like a charm…good luck !!

1 Like