I don't want to believe what I believe anymore

I believe a dark portal to hell is in my house. It’s been there since I can remember back in the early part of the millenium and it has followed me from house to house. I have prayed to close the portal a lot and usually I get what I pray for…yet the hole in my closet is there. I used to believe it was my grandfather that didn’t believe in Christ. I no longer believe that. Unless he is there to warn me. I am talking like I’m unstable and am no longer thinking I am stable. I shouldn’t believe in these things right?

1 Like

Sup my brother …what are u upto

I’m trying to figure out why I would believe such a stupid thing as a portal to hell all this time and nobody called me out on it.? maybe I’ve just not been clear enough describing my beliefs…

1 Like

This earth is full of stuff that can’t quite be explained. You’re right though, this isn’t stuff you usually like to dwell on. Do you think you should contact your pdoc to maybe reevaluate your meds?
Have things been okay for you lately @jukebox?
How about a few extra SquEEzy hugs until you can get to your pdoc…hang tight, you should be alright :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

@Csummers I think I’m stable enough…sometimes my spiritual side overwhelms me. It’s more of a spiritual fear than a belief actually now that I think of it. One time a woman out of the blue said, “there’s something dark in this corner, do you know that?” I was amazed. I said, yes there was something there but I thought I was the only one who could sense it. she did a little ritual with matches and a wooden chip. it didn’t work…the darkness is still there.

I can understand having a dark undercurrent in part of the house. I’ve been plagued by a little boy spook that couldn’t pass over to the other side and kept begging to see his mom.
He kept saying he was sorry he was bad, can he come home now.
We haven’t noticed him this year, think it’s because a new family moved in across the street from us (his old house) and they have 5 kids, the smallest being about the age he was when he died, and the next up same age as his sister was…I feel bad for that family, I’m sure they weren’t told about what happened.
Makes you wonder.

@jukebox, you can always invoke protection for you and your house by visualizing a bright white light in the palm of your closed hands. As you slowly open your cupped hands, you as the white light to protect you and your surroundings. Slowly as your hands are help palm up, the white light penetrates the room your in, into every corner and space, then flows into each and every room, it pushes out the negative, and fills it with positive protection for you.
You can do this as many times as you feel you need, the super white light will renew it’s protection, and gets stronger each time.

Hugs!

1 Like

It sounds to me like you’re playing a self torture game. Try not to do that to yourself.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have allowed her to do her little spell…that makes it worse. You’re not the only one who believes in these sorts of things, sz or no. I only say this because it’s difficult when you have a belief system, such as Christianity, to sort through what’s real (an acceptable component of your beliefs) and what’s delusion.
I would say that you should keep praying and rebuke any malevolent presence. And understand your power over it…
Those without a belief system would consider the whole thing delusion. Maybe let your pdoc know what you’re experiencing and go from there…
Either way, to me it doesn’t matter because real or no it has no power over you. :heart:

3 Likes

Hope you see your doc soon. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
Sounds very delusional sorry :neutral_face: hope you are okay.

I think the voices and psychosis will play along with our beliefs. I once thought for a minute that my voices were vampires and they played along. Plus there are tactile hallucinations which can further validate those beliefs. Maybe you need to realize that you can’t sense portals in your house. You don’t have that ability. And once you accept that you will just acknowledge it as an hallucination.

@Csummers I am glad the light out of your palms helps you. I will try that.

@Hedgehog yes, it’s not got a control over me and I agree she shouldn’t have bothered it, I think it made it worse.

1 Like

Definitely they play along with whatever we believe. Years ago, when I was still religous, I thought my voices might be demons. One night, I was thinking that when I saw a ferret sized indistinct black thing with fangs for a split second. That was one of my few visual hallucinations.

The portals, like the cake, are a lie.

1 Like

Jukebox,

I’m sorry you have such discomfort. I’ve been through that type of stuff myself.

Jayster

1 Like

just be careful @jukebox. i see shadow people frequently and my mother in law is convinced its a ghost. because of something that happened one night while she was in the bath tub and my partner and i were in our apartment. she heard a bunch of thumping and rushed out to find the cases of pop stacked in the corner of the kitchen were now in the hallway closet and something in strange cursive was written on her little girl’s chalk board, i’m not totally convinced it wasn’t my mother in law setting the whole thing up

1 Like

Frankly, given your in laws history, I’d bet the rent they were just being arseholes.

2 Likes

you are probably right, they have tried to convince me in the past that the house is haunted.

Total arseholes.

3 Likes

@jukebox

Did you find religion in the early part of the millennium?

We have a shadow man in our house. He’s been confined to the hallway up until my husband woke one night with Shadowman standing over him. (My husband doesn’t have sz or any mi) I was furious at Shadowman and told him that bothering my husband or myself was unacceptable. He disappeared for a few weeks after that and the reappeared in the hallway quietly like before.
Now, my husband tells me he heard footsteps in the kitchen the other night. I don’t know what to think of that.

2 Likes