I don't know why I'm posting this but

I hate feeling pittied. But I don’t have anyone else to talk to. I think my relationship is over. I know I’ll get over it but it’s sort of hurtful when someone tells you that they can’t sleep next to you because they are afraid that they will kill you. I’m not a murderer. And I don’t know how I’ll sleep now knowing that I’m such a feared and horriblly hated person.
I know this is relationships bull so I dont expect replies. It’s sort of like a cosmic message being sent out into the universe.

3 Likes

hi, I am really sorry someone said that to you, especially someone you care about. I hope you find peace. feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.

I’m sorry it might not work out. Have you told your partner to read about your illness?

even normies kill people in there sleep. It’s a universal risk. I’m glad I don’t sleep walk.

when someone tells you that they can’t sleep next to you because they are afraid that they will kill you.

I don’t get it. You told your SO this, that you would harm them? Or they think you will harm them?

1 Like

Wonder what they have done to you to feel they deserve that?

I’m so sorry you are going through this. If you ever need someone to talk to please message me. I will give you my facebook to talk to me there. Hang in there sweetheart. A song i like when i am feeling down is Life is Beautiful by Sixx Am. I hope you get feeling better.

-Sasha

1 Like

No they were afraid that I was going to kill them once they fall asleep.

I didn’t threaten them or say I would kill them. They said they were afraid of me when I did nothing wrong v

Part of the stigma.

No, not what you did to them (which was nothing), I meant I wonder what THEY did to YOU to believe they deserved some harm, kind of a guilty conscience ?

I’m sorry this relationship seems to be coming to an end. Sometimes we hold on to things that aren’t good for us because there is security in what we know. You are NOT a horrible person and you WILL get through this.