I don't know why I come on here anymore

There’s nothing wrong with me. The doctors are wrong. I appreciate you guys for a listening ear but it’s time to depart.

2 Likes

I’ll miss you!!!

1 Like

I’ll miss all of yous

1 Like

You are probably a fine and nice person, but you have problems. I can relate to this post though because when I first got sick, I thought nothing was wrong with me too. I thought that everybody else had problems, but not me. I soon snapped out of that false mindset and once I realized I was sick it was a tiny first step to my eventual recovery. I wish you good luck in anything you decide to do.

6 Likes

I’ll miss you too. And I agree 100% with nick. I must also say that I find this site healing even though I am not that bad off really.

1 Like

I think you come on here because a part of you realises you have problems and need help and support.

2 Likes

See you soon! :wink:

1 Like

Come back soon 1212

1 Like

why? 1626476i99887677555

thanks for being part of this community and good luck with your future :slight_smile:

@princess You’ve felt this way before—remember this poll? The results were 100%.

This forum is a safe place for you to come for support so please keep this avenue open.

I come on here because I’m bored and need an outlet. Sometimes things are interesting on here. I remember it used to be better 2 years ago. Nostalgia Maybe?