I didn't use Antipsychotics for the past week only large doses of Noopept

I didn’t use Antipsychotics for the past week only large doses of Noopept

1 Like

So far doing great. Simply awesome. Must control anger.

You’ll have a psychotic episode and end up back in hospital.

4 Likes

so what’s in this noopept?

Anger, by the sounds of it.

5 Likes

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@everhopeful… I like the way your mind works

1 Like

Nootropics (if that’s what that is) are not antipsychotics. They have been proven to improve cognitive ability in those with severe dementia but to those with schizophrenia not enough improvement in anything was seen to be significant. You feel great because you stopped the antipsychotic. Then your symptoms will start coming back. That’s what’s happening to me now and it’s awful. I am very scared I will become delusional or paranoid.

4 Likes

Come on way12go take your meds

1 Like

If there is no possibility it will never happen. Create possibility. Make it happen. Another day without meds and no problems. Even though I am having small amount and lesser intensity of delusions my reasoning has improved and I clearly know they are delusions, for the first time I’m not living as if delusions are reality. Most of the time I think I’m in man made hell and others are raping my original parents and torturing them as if my current/real parents are not real. Now I understand life for the first time better and clear. Little bit of anger under control, little bit of delusions under control, ability to sleep for 5 to 6 hours. Without meds I normally feel like some toxin/poison is moving inside head but after taking large dose of Noopept I’m not feeling toxin/poison inside head feeling. In the past when I used large doses of Niacin Vitamin B3 I didn’t take antip psychotics couple of years ago and within days I suffered a lot. Not this time. I don’t remember when I stopped meds. I think for the past 5 to 7 days I didn’t take meds only large doses of Noopept.

Yesterday night I thought [[[[[[[[ If it’s not possible it will never happen. Create possibility. Make it happen. ]]]]]]]

Maybe you’re feeling great because the medicine still has yet to flush itself out of your body? I think it takes several weeks, if not longer, for the antipsychotic to be fully removed…can you check how long it does take to get out of your system, so you’re aware of when the “danger zone” is?

I take nootropics, too. I take abilify and lamictal and buspar and prozac, too. I have found that “stacking” nootropics with my psych meds enhances my cognition and go juice, I take piracetam and alpha-gpc. I also take sarcosine daily.

I adore nootropics, but it seems self-defeating to quit taking the apsych cuz then you’ll cancel out all the added concentration, motivation and focus that the noopept gives you.

Just my two cents, I’d hate to see you go into a downward spiral. How do you like noopept? I was thinking of trying that, myself!

3 Likes

You must try it.
Couple of times in this forum I posted that Noopept upgraded my brain.

===============
My sticky notes on Windows 8.1

------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I do not know what is correct.
I do not know what is wrong.
If it is not possible, it will never happen.
Create possibility.
Make it happen.

1 Like

noopept 100 grams best buy

Absolutely EVERYTHING = FINITE CHANGING PHYSICAL EXISTENCE.

Relatively EVERYTHING = FINITE CHANGING PHYSICAL EXISTENCE.

I know something correct.

I do not know lot of correct things.

I do not think I am absolutely grounded with reality.

But, NOOPEPT is working like a charm FOR NOW.

FOR NOW.

I will keep you UPDATED/POSTED.

You already sound like you need to go back on your meds :frowning:

2 Likes

Get off of the Poopnet or whatever it’s called and go back on your meds.

3 Likes

I haven’t visited ^ that site and nor do I plan on it…

1 Like

How many days without a reply would imply being held at a psychiatric facility/jail?

I take noopept too but i dont like the taste…

Third day on meds. Noopept is very very good already stable with it even without meds… but

without meds life was hell couple of years ago when I tried it

this time because of change due to large doses of supplements when ever I have money… without meds

was…

this time without meds my body is present but my mind is absent in this world

and my mind is lost in a delusion—story world

started meds and still get delusion but decreased delusions

when ever I am talking to someone or busy doing something no delusions so need meds

must talk or be busy

memory is like non existing

I finally found the truth and I am no longer a negative angry reacting life

this is the truth

TRUTH--------------- If good is in a box then good is in a box.

This truth+meds solved my problems and now I’m in relative HEAVEN.

1 Like

It’s generally not a good idea to adjust your meds without your doctors approval…

1 Like