I did it again! 4.0

Hi all! I’ve been busy with school these past few months, but it paid off. I got all A’s this past semester! I am so happy about it. I know I had to work three times as hard as the other students in order to get good grades, because of my symptoms. I read the material two-three times. The classes I took were: Statistics in Behavioral Health; Introduction to Biological Psychology; Drugs, Behavior, and the Brain; and Psychology of Learning. It was really tough, and I had to work really hard, but I did it. Now I finally get a break. I do not have to go back to school until January 20, 2015.

Hope you all are doing well!

23 Likes

Kudos ! @CarolineC amazing that you are so profoundly successful. Makes me want to try but I don’t. You do and it is so neat. Good for you !!

1 Like

Good work, that’s really impressive! Have a nice break :smile:

1 Like

Congradulations!! That is great. Enjoy your time off.

1 Like

Hey congratulations @CarolineC!! :smiley:

1 Like

Good job. I’m jealous that you don’t have to go back until the 20th. I have to go back on the 12th, its so early this year.

1 Like

Thank you all for your warm congratulations. It means a lot to me. :smiley:

1 Like

You can do it @jukebox!

Good for you! Excellent! Those sound like mighty hard classes to get an A in. I hope you treat yourself to something as a reward.

1 Like

pleased for you caroline I does you a little victory dance :smile:

1 Like

i am always impressed by what you manage to achieve…
dark sith bows to CarolineC in admiration.
take care :alien:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Good for you :thumbsup:

1 Like

If you got an A in statistics that is impressive. Statistics is brutal.

1 Like

I wish I could do that at this point :thumbsup:

1 Like

happier news could not be heard !!CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Very well done!
I also just broke up from uni didn’t get as good grades as you so far but passed all assignments
Have a great Christmas!

1 Like

mamamia papapia. WOW. I am truly impressed carolineC.

judy

2 Likes

well dome caroline…be sure to have a drink on me!! I’ll reimburse you sometime!!

Good job @CarolineC! Sorry if I’m a bit late in relaying this. Haven’t been on much lately.

By the way Caroline, did you feel having schizophrenia helped you with your course?