I cant get a girlfriend

maybe you can go read some books or watch instructional video of how to get a girlfriend and seduce woman?
I have been reading a book on this topic nowadays and I am getting a little better with woman,But there is no guarantee

Isnā€™t that the problem? Can you see that that belief is just a belief? And that a belief is nothing more than a bunch of words strung together? And that it is US who give those words power?

cc: @asgoodasitgets

Maybe. Maybe not. I know this much about women: They want someone to listen to them and hear them.

(So do men, but they wonā€™t usually admit that.)

1 Like

I like large breasts. If they come with a great personality you can have interesting conversations with, even better.

:grin:

Pixel.

1 Like

your right,i was just suggesting to daydreamer something that could be of help

1 Like

I prefer normal size breasts. Women with large breasts usually have a giant caboose in their backyard.

Yea. Perhaps itā€™s my fault. Maybe God has someone in mind for me

1 Like

Girls get lonely too, Daydreamer. Thereā€™s millions of girls sitting at home alone wishing for dates but they canā€™t find one. Can I say something that might sound mean but I donā€™t mean it that way? Here goes. There are a lot of desperate women out there who would go out with anybody too. You could be that guy. And in that same view, thereā€™s a lot of women out there who are dying to have sex but canā€™t find it. They would accept anybody whoā€™s half-way decent, clean, and nice. Unfortunately, you might strike out if sex is all you want because statistics show that something like 10% of the guys get 90% of the women.

But open your eyes. Talk to girls at school, talk to the women at your local market or at the laundromat. Thereā€™s girls all around you, you couldnā€™t avoid them if you tried. No ones going to jump in bed with you, you have to talk and be friendly and prove youā€™re a nice guy who isnā€™t just after one thing. You seem to have a lot of personality, use it your advantage.

4 Likes

I donā€™t like riding on any road that doesnā€™t have curves, and LOTS of them.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Pixel.

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Iā€™m 27 and have only had one long term relationship. I feel like Iā€™m missing out. All my other friends have kids and are in relationships; a lot of them are married. Iā€™m bi and youā€™d think Iā€™d have more opportunities to date but I donā€™t. And I live in a big city too. Itā€™s not like thereā€™s no one to date. I like to think that Iā€™m an attractive girl too. I mean Iā€™ve modeled a bunch. Idk what it is. I canā€™t seem to find anyone. It sucks.

1 Like

Have a little more patient,@charpercharlie @asgoodasitgets ,I believe we all can find someone we really love and suit us soon

Letā€™s just be patient

wow, wish i had a mum like that

yeah i watched a couple on youtube, thing is i am pretty good with women usually, generally make them laugh/feel good, i always wonder why i am still single though, think it must be my looks or something, maybe i try too hard, idk,

thanks @77nick77 nick i really get what you are saying, i want more than just sex, women mean more to me than just that, iā€™m looking for the whole package, i keep praying for a miracle but 4 years is a long time, i have female friends but i need a companion, thanks for saying i have personality.

1 Like

I agree. But in the mean time, one can learn how to be appropriate and effective, as well as selective. But usually not from all the ā€œlove coachesā€ (of whatever sort) out there in the (very) common culture. I learned how to be appropriate and effective ā€“ as well as selective ā€“ in Co-Dependents Anonymous (see http://coda.org/). By learning what not to do. From attending their 12 Step meetings and reading their literature, as well as books like these:

Being single might not be so bad. Take it from the master.

I was a hopeless Romantic, especially in my 20s and 30s.

I met someone - fell in ā€œloveā€ and got married.

She turned out to be a psychopathic borderline who nearly destroyed me completely.

She stole from me, cheated on me repeatedly, was abusive and lied completely.

We got divorced - I am no longer a Romantic, as a matter of fact I try to stay away from dating - I keep my distance from any one of the opposite sex.

All it takes is one very bad experience with someone from the opposite sex to change things.

Obviously not all women are Evil, but I cannot go through Hell again, I nearly lost my mind permanently.

No offense, but do you think you are ā€˜the whole packageā€™ yourself?
From my limited experience, the most common reason people stay single is high standards/ unreal expectations and lack of self criticism.
I have this cousin, she is pretty and smart, she has that idea of a perfect man and she wonā€™t go out with a guy who doesnā€™t match that image. 33 and single.
Not saying it is bad though, she enjoys her life.

2 Likes

even then I want one :frowning:

Correct my post,I think we had to take action plus be patient

1 Like

i want to go out and club a woman over the head and make her my slave :wink: haha

i am the greatest man youā€™ll never meet :wink: haha

honestly ive found those (male or female) who are SINGLE and HAPPY and who dont need a relationship to be the most Intelligent, Emotionally stable, Independent and just great humans around.

ps: by Independent I mean not even depending on Family