I cant get a girlfriend

love is a need in my opinion, just cant get it

You’re not alone.
sz nature’s birth control, to help curb over population.

1 Like

just want a good woman :confused:

I think that is true for most people. But a smart little guy I encountered years ago said, “Love is being with what is in relationship.”

http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/krishnamurti-teachings/view-text.php?tid=405&chid=4724

(He’s not a “guru,” btw. Just a guy who could see how things really are and who shared that with others. No cult stuff at all.)

i want a relationship, i need love

But (after having been through a whole bunch of them), I have to say now that “relationship” does not necessarily = “love.” (Or even comfort.) (Or “security.” Or “excitement.” Or “distraction.” Which is what I was really looking for.)

i dont want a bad experiance though, i want a lifer :wink: haha

I thought the same thing. Each time. (Uhh, I was dx’d with a psychotic disorder, ya know.)

Did you try http://www.nolongerlonely.com/ ?

I just had this conversation with my mom. I was like “The way dad treats you, makes me wonder why I don’t have a girlfriend, when I would treat a girl right. I’m not too nice, i’m not mean, i’m not stupid, but I’m not a know it all. i have a good balance of everything” well that’s what I said.

She said her brother was 100% sure he was never going to find anyone, then when he was 29 he met his wife that lasted til the day he died. And this was years ago when you were expected to get married in your early 20’s.

My mom said “One day you’ll find a girl, and she will be very lucky.” then she listed all the good things about me.

But it’s like it’s less that I want a girlfriend than moreso I think girls are stupid for ignoring me and going after other guys. Idk as dumb as that sounds, that’s how I feel. I’m fine being alone…being without sex…but I’m not fine that other guys who are less mature than me… have girlfriends…doesn’t make sense to me.

Oh well.

2 Likes

A lot of those girls deserve the buttheads they get too bro. Too many women think they are hot stuff. I’m nearly 40 and I don’t believe I’ll find my kinda woman.

maybe you can go read some books or watch instructional video of how to get a girlfriend and seduce woman?
I have been reading a book on this topic nowadays and I am getting a little better with woman,But there is no guarantee

Isn’t that the problem? Can you see that that belief is just a belief? And that a belief is nothing more than a bunch of words strung together? And that it is US who give those words power?

cc: @asgoodasitgets

Maybe. Maybe not. I know this much about women: They want someone to listen to them and hear them.

(So do men, but they won’t usually admit that.)

1 Like

I like large breasts. If they come with a great personality you can have interesting conversations with, even better.

:grin:

Pixel.

1 Like

your right,i was just suggesting to daydreamer something that could be of help

1 Like

I prefer normal size breasts. Women with large breasts usually have a giant caboose in their backyard.

Yea. Perhaps it’s my fault. Maybe God has someone in mind for me

1 Like

Girls get lonely too, Daydreamer. There’s millions of girls sitting at home alone wishing for dates but they can’t find one. Can I say something that might sound mean but I don’t mean it that way? Here goes. There are a lot of desperate women out there who would go out with anybody too. You could be that guy. And in that same view, there’s a lot of women out there who are dying to have sex but can’t find it. They would accept anybody who’s half-way decent, clean, and nice. Unfortunately, you might strike out if sex is all you want because statistics show that something like 10% of the guys get 90% of the women.

But open your eyes. Talk to girls at school, talk to the women at your local market or at the laundromat. There’s girls all around you, you couldn’t avoid them if you tried. No ones going to jump in bed with you, you have to talk and be friendly and prove you’re a nice guy who isn’t just after one thing. You seem to have a lot of personality, use it your advantage.

4 Likes

I don’t like riding on any road that doesn’t have curves, and LOTS of them.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Pixel.

2 Likes