I cant get a girlfriend

pretty lame of me really i think

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. A lot of us can’t. After a while you quit worrying about it.

been about 4 years now :confused:

I think the better question is, “Why do you want one?” (Given what this culture does to the minds of about 99% of the women available.)

1 Like

i dont really want one, i want one to want me, i love women

Judging from what I’ve been hearing about relationships, nothing is a lot better than those.

What’s it about them that you “love?” I wonder.

i think i know what you are expecting me to say but for me i think i just love them as a whole race of the opposite sex in general

Hahaha. Well, then. Is it “love?” Or is it need? (Or worse?)

love is a need in my opinion, just cant get it

You’re not alone.
sz nature’s birth control, to help curb over population.

1 Like

just want a good woman :confused:

I think that is true for most people. But a smart little guy I encountered years ago said, “Love is being with what is in relationship.”

http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/krishnamurti-teachings/view-text.php?tid=405&chid=4724

(He’s not a “guru,” btw. Just a guy who could see how things really are and who shared that with others. No cult stuff at all.)

i want a relationship, i need love

But (after having been through a whole bunch of them), I have to say now that “relationship” does not necessarily = “love.” (Or even comfort.) (Or “security.” Or “excitement.” Or “distraction.” Which is what I was really looking for.)

i dont want a bad experiance though, i want a lifer :wink: haha

I thought the same thing. Each time. (Uhh, I was dx’d with a psychotic disorder, ya know.)

Did you try http://www.nolongerlonely.com/ ?

I just had this conversation with my mom. I was like “The way dad treats you, makes me wonder why I don’t have a girlfriend, when I would treat a girl right. I’m not too nice, i’m not mean, i’m not stupid, but I’m not a know it all. i have a good balance of everything” well that’s what I said.

She said her brother was 100% sure he was never going to find anyone, then when he was 29 he met his wife that lasted til the day he died. And this was years ago when you were expected to get married in your early 20’s.

My mom said “One day you’ll find a girl, and she will be very lucky.” then she listed all the good things about me.

But it’s like it’s less that I want a girlfriend than moreso I think girls are stupid for ignoring me and going after other guys. Idk as dumb as that sounds, that’s how I feel. I’m fine being alone…being without sex…but I’m not fine that other guys who are less mature than me… have girlfriends…doesn’t make sense to me.

Oh well.

2 Likes

A lot of those girls deserve the buttheads they get too bro. Too many women think they are hot stuff. I’m nearly 40 and I don’t believe I’ll find my kinda woman.