I broke it off with him

@anon80629714 This is really creepy. Count your blessings that you got away from this guy. Also, make sure he can no longer track your movements.

3 Likes

so now he introduced a girl to my bro and hes seeing her im not gonna get away from this guy that easily.

This all sounds so evil…tell him to ■■■■ off and leave you and your brother alone…

1 Like

he’s a player, was probably seeing her in the 4 hour bathroom breaks, you did the right thing and in future dinners should be either he pays, take turns or split it, if a guy is making you pay, don’t waste your time with him.

2 Likes

Wish you the best with your situation, did he really put a tracker on your phone or is that a delusion?
You need to take from his perspective as well. The apps kinda to get laid in guys eyes.
He probably was just looking to hook up, and you’ve been trying to taking it slow/ calling,talking,checking up,etc a lot and he was just continuing with his own life.

-but if he actually put a tracker on your phone get rid of that cool cat fast, respectively he should have payed/split for your dinning meet ups

1 Like

The find my friend app not a delusion

Yikes, Ish. That’s so creepy! Glad you’re shot of him.

Also glad you gave it a chance, too. I think the way you’ve handled this relationship was very healthy. You’re in good shape for when the right person comes around.

2 Likes

Oh my apologizes I thought it was okcupid
-sorry ish never mind

I met him on match but he has an account on OkCupid.

Oh wow. It sounds like you dodged a bullet actually. At first I thought this guy was going to be a keeper but from everything you’ve written here he actually sounds like a bit of a loser.

1 Like

Yeah my apologizes ish

The tracker is crazy and a nogo from the start
Guy wasn’t respectable
Didn’t put the time in

He doesn’t deserve you or your time

Wow… yup, he’s a loser. Most of all he’s losing you. You deserve WAY better, @anon80629714.

@anon80629714 tell your brother what a ■■■■ this guy is and how he is treating you and you won’t ever have to see that ■■■■■■■■ again.

1 Like

Breaking off with this guy shows that you Respect yourself!

Good going @anon80629714.

3 Likes

@anon80629714 the consensus seems to be this guy is a loser and you are much better off not being in a relation with him

How strong of you to be able to break up with a man you may love but that did wrong by you and that you will not tolerate it.

Good for you.

And good wishes to you aswell .

Relationships are complicated and friends are seasonal sometimes. A lot of people will come in and out of life doesn’t mean your not loved you are a very loveable person. Think it was mostly just him

I reported it I want my family and me to be safe