I am feeling Suicidal All the time ..! I see nothing worth in this life ..!

Neither i can work nor i can fell happy …!!! this world looks so selfish and i am the only one to suffer …!!
I am poor at social functioning …!!! I can never recover So ■■■■■■■ hard to realize and accept this illness …!! I am so panic stricken and feel bored …!!!

growing pains again…

2 Likes

you know your ae loved by the acts that bering you love and kindness

1 Like

you have gifts that others do not this make it hard to be you. I know I have been there

1 Like

I get the same way when not working, my stomach turns, panic over small things, worry, it’s not a nice feeling

2 Likes

I think you will be okay, when I was younger I had also all kinds of suicidal intentions, but I did overcome these, there were times when I saw my future very dark, but I survived, you want to live, maybe to succeed, to be in the new world, our lives are worth living …

2 Likes

Thanks MJ …!!! I see my dark future …!!! I can’t avoid it …!!! What gives u hope MJseu …!!!

Just be positive and optimistic, …

1 Like

I am not able to be positive too …!!!

2 Likes

Yes, you can be positive, it is just in your mind …

1 Like

I feel you dude it sucks a lot to go through this but I don’t know. I can’t give you advice if I don’t take it myself. My life going kinda like whatever it’s hard to try and get something good going with my illness but just stay up and do the best you can.

Please see someone for help if the urges become too strong. I can tell you from my experiences over the past week that you are not solving any problems with suicide, only creating new ones for everyone around you.

4 Likes

Please hang in there @far_cry0
You are a positive person by nature.
You will survive

2 Likes

Maybe your worth in this life is to inspire and give others hope. I’ve read many of your posts on this site and I’m sure your optimism benefits others. Hang in there through this dark spell. Remember, the mind is like a universe: it is filled with mostly black, but you will always come across a star. Just hold on until the light arrives

2 Likes

I am sorry @far_cry0 =( I feel like that too most of the time but really even if you were healthy and so called ‘normal’ you would still feel the same way. I think with my symptoms and such - I am still doing a lot better than my 'normie ’ friends -
How about you focus on finding some artistic passion? find something you can do from home - like become a good chef? a painter? take some private painting classes - or some other arts you could do in your country ?

I think if you fill the gap with some passion - you can become a lot more positive?
Just hang on until you find a good medication . . takes time =(

everything will be alright in the end - of it’s not okay - it’s not the end.

2 Likes

Wait​:confused: you will see after some period of suffering :pray:Share Gif: http://cdn.kikakeyboard.com/gif_partnerAssassinCreed/AC_GOD_ManOfGod_TW_V1_OA.gif

I give up too Farcry. sorry buddy

I’m on a therapeutic dose of my antipsychotic and don’t feel suicidal. When I was on a sub therapeutic dose like you @far_cry0 , I had suicidal ideation.

Get your meds sorted.

4 Likes

Hi Mr. Far! It’s super hard to be told to think positive thoughts when you are drowning in misery but you are doing the right thing by venting on this forum so why don’t you vent some more? I mean really let it out. No one is gonna shame you or trivialize your issues.

I’ve read many of your replies and you are always helpful. Now let us try to help you. Maybe that’s why you are here at this moment to be helped and when you feel better others are there for you to help them.

1 Like