I admit, I'm weird. are you?

Yes I’ve been weird all my life. I like insects to the point I’ve named the two daddy long legs in my bathroom Martin and Frederick. I’m not allowed pets soooo…

2 Likes

I prefer the term unique.

5 Likes

I am weird too. That is not good…But there are normal people who are weirder than us. Weirder and stupider…But this is their way to live. I am not jealous on them…

I’m okay!!!

U the man @PeteQ!!!

1 Like

I like the term, ‘left of center,’ plus call me whatever you want, just don’t call me late for dinner.

2 Likes

I can appear pretty normal for the most part at least until someone tries to get to know me. So on the weird scale I’m gonna give myself a 5.

My rating is: Odd duck

Out of the odd ducks I’m a goose lol

2 Likes

Forever been a weirdo and always proud of it

3 Likes

I think I’m weird aswell…

I can fake it for the first few minutes then people start picking up I’m weird. My conversation just disappears lol

I’ve always been a bit off, but I try to blend in.

I often end up mis-wording myself and saying things that can be mis-interpreted.
My friend also claims that some of the things I say don’t always make sense, but I think that’s just him yanking my chain.

1 Like

One of my things is when I am out people picking up on signs that I am mentally ill/odd. Be it through body movements,facial expressions or anything else.
I know when I was at school the other boys thought I was odd.

1 Like

I am a totally unique… I mean weird person :smile:

1 Like

I pass off as pretty normal but I like weird. Always have. You could describe most of my friends as being a little different. They usually say your eccentric as it sounds more intriguing but there’s definately nothing wrong with being weird in my book!