Hyperprolactinmia and genital shrinkage

I understand man its just the pripisam/atrophy is really bad before risperdal I was ok groin wise. Its a lame side effect ive been unlucky I thought it was going to be temporary thing. Very bad chemistry to meds I have.

I appreciate your advice.

1 Like

My ■■■■■ used to be half an inch longer. It’s a sad 1.5 inches flaccid and surprising 5.5 inches erect.

Heheh

But seriously I want that half an inch back.

2 Likes

Did you believe meds caused this? I want my size back to dam it!

I don’t know if meds caused it, but I have a hunch.

I’m not really upset, I still have enough ■■■■■ for a 5ft 7 guy.

Same height as me, well im screwed over as ive got a peanut left.

This hunch did you use prolactin meds for long? Has no size returned to you over time? What the hell causes this effect to happen

I don’t know about this side effect. I’m not educated about it. It’s not even in the huge fact sheet that comes with my Geodon. It’s not in my books either.

You need to see a medical doctor as soon as possible about this.

1 Like

Perhaps this forum needs to be renamed dodgypenis.com or at least there should be a sub forum specially dedicated to dodgy dicks. There could even be dodgy dick contests complete with photos ::wink:

4 Likes

Hmm, well its an effect thats ruined lifes. Im seeing a urologist in january about it. Its not in the books for sure maybe you should look into it and raise it to your class.

Ive brought it up to many docs and pdocs not one of them has heard it neither has nurses.

So a urologist will be good for diagnosis I have a feeling surgery is needed tbh as I was having innapropriate erections on meds.

This effect got me 2 weeks in around 25% size reduced I put it down to Advil use

As time went on atrophy began then I looked it up and saw others have asked this risperdal shrinkage I thought it would subside but it has not.

Yes perhaps so, I know im the winner 85% size has gone.

I think awareness needs to be given before APs are handed out in hospitals. I mean some of us get adverse effects we dont all have chemistry that the FDA records

1 Like

So If you had a standard 6.5 inch penis it is now 0.98 inches ? I’m not buying it.

1 Like

Bro, you keep wimping and whining about the same thing the past 100 posts. If you keep going this direction, your going to have to give up your man card and just pass every girl you meet to me.

I’m sure there is a deeper seated issue and a good suggestion from all of us would be to go and see your psychiatrist asap.

No, I had a small size ■■■■■ and testes but I liked it. Now its very tiny and retracted in it feels constricted to. If you had this youd buy it also a new vein appears on it to. strerch marks and a rubber numb feeling also occurs now

1 Like

You got my man card bro honest I wish I could walk it off but its quite harsh damage.

No pdocs knows of it, the urologist will tell me I guess.

I will return your man card when your conversations stop being about shrunken willies.

So you are saying it is smaller than 0.98 inches? 0.8? 0.7? 0.6?

Yes for now ill have to be without that card, sucks a lot when urologist sees me ill maybe get some idea of whats going on.

I really feel surgery is needed as it still hurts me at the moment which is painful. It feels tight.

I havent measured anything ever, just go by what I see. Its quite small now it looks shriveled tbh Almost like ive been on cocaine. Painful stuff from short time use of risperdal

1 Like

How old are you man?

25 years old now.