How to deal with hardcore stalkers

Hey mistercollie, I’m sorry. You know I have severe schizophrenia. And you know if I actually do know you in real life… which idk…

But yeah, it’s so hard for me to believe you know. Ok. So i’ll be completely open here. If you are who I think you are, I really don’t understand at all. And moreover what concerns me the most is that I’ve had insane dreams about you (or who I think you are in real life) I’ll elaborate if you promise not to make fun of me.

I first had a dream that you had schizophrenia, and then I had a dream that you were chopping trees in the woods before I ever saw you irl, ok. and then I had a dream that said mistercollie is dead. It’s bizzare and it scares me, so I certainly don’t want to be right I don’t want to believe this is happening and that these dreams are prophetic in nature for real. I’d much rather believe that you just got a job as a nurse and none of this is really happening.

You see dreams be damned… I still don’t have any clue about what happened in the space inbetween and that’s what scares me. If you can recall I said to you IRL that you have schizophrenia, and then you said that you just had bi-polar. So you can’t be telling the truth— or else I become a prophet again. Because when I said those things earlier (much) I didn’t really believe them I was just spouting comeple nonsense for all I know. And I’m really too scared to even look at your facebook. Because if I was right… then I’m definatly going to snap again. It’s just these bizzare dreams and I have no clue why I have them about you. I honestly think it’s the tobacco man. So hence I’m going to quit smoking.

Oh right so I had that dream that mistercollie was dead… and then you just logged in here. and I was like WTTTTFFF no way!!!

I would say you have my number and you can call it- right? But I’m actually severly disoriented and delusional and I don’t want this to be real. I don’t want my brain to be re-wiring itself in this direction, you know? — because it doesn’t serve me. these dreams- to put it bluntly. I’m giving god the big middle finger and turning tail right now. It’s too bizzare man you know? Too many freakin hallucinogens- high powered halucinogens at that! for both of us. I assure you I’m just as lost as you. (obviously).

I also don’t believe you went to jail in this insane context. I never had any dreams about that… and it’s just bizzare. This is too bizzare. Freakin rush of dopamine to the frontal lobe and now humans can tell the future.

I must now flee.

I would hang out with you man but I’m way too scared. And you mimiced my speech personally and your the only one who knows that I talk that way so it’s completely obvious you are there. I don’t know what to believe anymore though. And even if I did… I don’t have the strength to follow through anymore to help anyone really because I’ve been hauling around a fat load for so long. You kno the fat load that threw up all over your rugs lol. After putting up with that for like 7 years-- and then getting stiffed like I told you I was… it kinda makes me wanna just crawl into my own shell, you know? Otherwise I’d give you a call or something.

And between you and me I’m really pissed off at the Lord for totally screweing my life. I can’t even hardly look at my Christmas tree the same anymore man… I don’t even know what I believe anymore. Prophetic dreams be damned… literally. I do hope your dad’s alright though… In my dream it didn’t specify which one was dead. And I’m too scared to look at your facebook to see the answer because then I’m just checking myself into the hospital.

Take care of yourself! At the very least at least now you know how to. Even if I do say so myself. =)

I must now flee.