How old are you now?

where are you from @odysseus1 :grinning:

1 Like

i was working once in a supermaket and a german guy i was working with told me that i was foreign looking. then he asked me where i was from. i told him i was from turkey (or some other silly response like mongolia, cant remember) and he actually took me seriously. so i dont believe you that you would take me for a native german.

Itā€™s up to you to take my words or not. Why would I lie?! Maybe he was hitting on you

Amreeeka, isSyadetā€¦ Min fadlikā€¦ Haha. I gtg tho Iā€™ll ttyl.

Oo okay i was just reporting a story. i dont think he was hitting on me, i hope not. but i dont believe you taking me for a german because i never had a german take me for german, yknow? perhaps its different when you live in a country like canadia but in germany you will feel alienated if you dont look like the other blonde people.

yeah could be. But I havenā€™t met a lot of germans anyway, I worked with a couple of guys back in the day and they werenā€™t blonde.

1 Like

where i live most germans are blonde or have a mixed blonde/brown mixture but for the most part you can tell them apart from the foreigners and also by the facial features. so what was the pig emoticon all aboutā€¦?

btw you dont look foreign you could go for any country and be accepted, perhaps due to your handsomenessā€¦ so you worked with german guys overseas? and they didnt look blonde at all? strange.

yeah, I havenā€™t been to Germany or europe. I met three German guys when I worked in Dubai, we were selling a printing software that was created in Germany. Actually one of the guys looked a lot like you and we talked for a while. I just think the faces are wide and the eyes are further apart, Iā€™ve noticed this feature in european men. Also maybe complexion?

It was just an emoticon, I didnā€™t have any intentions whatsoever, it was like a joke, teasing you? Girls are pretty, not handsome, but thank you.

1 Like

a joke for what? dont be silly just say whats on your heart, i wont really be hurt by it anyway.
well youre a girl that is not just pretty but also handsome but i see we are worlds apart and have almost nothing in common. you can live in any country of the world and be recognized a citizen of it without any struggle, i think they will accept you right away and wont have any judgements on your appearance because youre handsome.

Itā€™s kind of weird to tell a girl sheā€™s handsome, do I look masculine or something?
I donā€™t have anything in my heart to tell you. I was just kidding, no intentions. I would like to travel to Europe one day, a lot of countries but I think Iā€™m gonna die somewhere in Canada. Citizenship is never based on appearance anyway.

1 Like

what is masculine about the word ā€˜handsomeā€™? i thought it related to the aesthetical beauty of a face or body, not masculine but crosssexual. anyway, just kidding about what exactly? its like a joke that noone has had the pleasure to be part of. tell us atleast what reason you had to put the pig smily. i dont care if you insult me or have some sort of high regards for swine, either way is fine but tell me why there was a need for pigs. the conversation we had? yeah it was swinish but you should be talking about my facial features and those relate to a swine in some way? okay but tell me about it then.

yeah i didnt mean to tell you citizenship is based on appearance but that you would fit in any society and be accepted regardless of if you had a citizenship there or not.

hey danny boy yur pretty wink wink

how does that feel?

2 Likes

i dont like fake responses mate. only something that comes from the heart.

Oh my god. you make such a big deal out of everything. I had no intentions of the pig emoticon. Itā€™s just a cute emoticon. I donā€™t want to insult you. Handsome is a word for good looking guys only. A girl can not be handsome, she can be attractive, beautiful and pretty. The word handsome is for males. A guy can not be pretty.

1 Like

I think youā€™re very pretty, your hair and eyes and lips :pig2:

2 Likes

I get called all those thingsā€¦ all the time. But yeah I agree girls arenā€™t handsome. That word was created so people could compliment a manā€™s appearance.

1 Like

well you learn something new everyday then! :corn:

18 right now

come on what kind of response is that? its like you cant be truthful at all. first you deny it then you do it again? thats just childish.

Iā€™m just kidding with you, donā€™t you have a sense of humour? :pig2: Can you let go a little bit and chill?

1 Like