How often do you cut your hair

I had it cut two weeks ago after over a year and got cut quite a lot off… now my hair sits just below my shoulders and for some odd reason it’s gone wavy curly.

Usually once every two to three months. Has been longer lately though…The barber shop I’ve been using for the last ten years. Well the guy who owns it sold it and retired. I have tried a few new ones but don’t do a very good job of it. So been putting it off this time around so I’m looking quite feral atm.

About every 2 months too.

My mom or my sister cuts my hair about every 3 months…I’m “good” for now…

I am due for a buzz cut - my Dad and I cut my hair - I get it cut once every 2 months or so

Whenever my step daughter visits and she cuts it or gets her hairdresser friend to do so. So usually every 6 months or more. I am wary of going to a barbers on my own as I’m not good with small talk when having it cut. When my step daughter’s friend does it my step daughter is chatting to her.

My sis cuts my hair when it needs a trim. I like to keep it a bit longer.

I need to cut my hair about every month and a half. I’m a guy, and I keep my hair fairly short. I’ve cut my own hair before, but that was a disaster. I messed it up so badly I had to shave my head. I’m pretty bald now. I have more hair on one side of my head than the other. It doesn’t look weird, though.

I cut mine with a number 3 guard every 6-8 weeks.

I get my hair cut once a year. It grows very slow.

i had long hair ( captain jack sparrow ) :ship:
…then i shaved my head ( the mental asylum look ! ) :house:
…then it grew out again, now i look like a knome…wtf !?! :imp:
take care :alien:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/Bowl.jpg

3 Likes

Once every 3 weeks

My hair grows fast. I get my hair cut when the bangs started falling into my eyes. I do not like being prevented from seeing anything ever.

Every 5 or 6 weeks.

Took the plunge and just got it cut. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Every two weeks with a pair of clippers. Have a bad habit of pulling hair if it gets too long.

Grow it out, shave it off, grow it out, shave it off.

No guard.

Same with the beard, grow it out, shave it off, grow it out, shave it off.

I don’t exactly like having hair, it grows very eerily out of my head, i find it to be incredibly strange.

1 Like