How my Klonopin seems to be working

I have been real anxious lately - the Klonopin that I take for it, seems to be numbing me out so I dont care if I am anxious.
It drugs me out and sedates me to the point where I am not freaking out over the smallest things - Meds are not that complicated

I’m on Klonpin too, it doesn’t numb me, honestly it doesn’t do much for me. My doc says it probably has little effect because of my history of cocaine abuse. She’s upped the dose to 4mg a day instead of 2mgs and we are taking it slow as she doesn’t want me to become addicted to the Klonpin. Apparently it can be very addictive and lots of non-anxious people seek it out to use it for recreational purposes. I’m anxious all year round because of one thing or another, if it’s not the outdoor bugs in spring and summer it’s the indoor ones in fall and winter. If it’s not bugs its ghosts or moving shadows or just worst case scenario’s I make up in my head and can’t control.

I’m glad it works for you, but be careful, if you have an addictive personality like me, my doc says it can be a dangerous drug.

I never abuse Klonopin, if anything, I am very cautious with it - under administering it, because its just too potent for me.
As far as physical addiction goes, I am already addicted to it, in the sense that I will go into withdrawals if I skip a dose - I take it daily