How media doesn't even describe the youth of the age

What the hell happened is this what I am? I’m 31 this isn’t beyond my age group and truthfully this is a ■■■■■■■ clusterfuck this is downright just satan with good beats…

I mean this was me six years ago, not this crap about something called a selfie I invented on myspace in 2004.

The acoustic version of Bruce Springsteen’s Point Blank has culturally edgy miles in my history and political science books.

Would love to be in a selfi with Nelly Furtado or the Boss.

What percentage of the youth of the age understand the global ramifications of China becoming the global currency system? I’d say more than half of the youth of the age are tracking information such as this: China International Payment System expected by end of year

The youth of the age who are on top of current events utilize underground venues?

http://www.treasurers.org/node/10935

1 Like

I’d have to say other nations’ media does describe the youth of the age, musically and visually. The youth of the age outside of the States run with their own Spirit, not that of US mainstream media.

There is now a bootcamp in Paris for global feminism. Ukrainian activists are teaching how the art of the female body has a message in workshops.

This image from Columbia is one of my favorite visual messages.

1 Like