How many times have you been?

yeah - me too. i learnt a lot of lessons but kinda my confidence is shattered.

@sleepybugā€¦

Youā€™ve always struck me as a keen and intelligent poster. Perhaps your accent throws some people off in real life? Just wondering. I think some people interpret an accent to mean less educated. Not me by any stretch, but perhaps others.

what kinda accent?

I think sometimes I donā€™t think well before doing something. Sometimes I say crazy things. most of the times i feel awkward too. And when I have racing thoughts and can not focus I just say and do a bunch of things. So I am not surprised.

yeah I might have a foreign accent - I just hope it is not ugly :slight_smile:

I heard you speak once on this forumā€¦you had a foreign accent to my ear.

1 Like

you seem like a good person, enjoy your posts

1 Like

@sleepybugā€¦

No! Your accent was very endearing! I loved it! :smile:

1 Like

thank you =) I appreciate it. =)

1 Like

People call me a sociopath because I get really dull and talk to my voices in a crazed way and have that blunt affect thing going on. I despise the word sociopath. So stigmatic of schizophrenia that we hurt people. I love everybody, I just sometimes cant show it and burn bridges

1 Like

I am sorry =( I have called some toxic people sociopath too - because they intentionally hurt me - not sure why?!

if you donā€™t hurt anybody for fun - you are just trying to survive

1 Like

Exactly. I canā€™t help that I canā€™t show much emotion and I feel like a mask is on my face I literally canā€™t change my face expressions at times

1 Like

just take it easy and surround yourself with people who understand you I guess. some people think mental illness is like a minor character disorder.

That is true and for the most part I either keep to myself or just spend time with my significant other and only some friends

1 Like

me too =) and now with family - letā€™s see whatā€™ll happen.

1 Like

I dont 'thnik your stupid either you seem like a great knowledgable person

1 Like

Thats great I hope that they comfort you

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth, I donā€™t think your stupid sleepybug. We all do dumb things when weā€™re psychotic. Fortunately for me, Iā€™ve rarely been called stupid. Although recently a close friend told me, ā€œI think youā€™re an idiot.ā€ I shrugged it off but to be honest it hurt my feelings a little bit hah.

The father who is not my real father pretty much called me retarded,stupid and the list goes on.
AlWays has.

My real father is great and loves me and is funny.
He has humor about my disability I think.
I think he is very dark man n angry controlling n funny n very unique n brilliant n great.i have thought for several years he is my real father.
He says im his wine.
I know people try forge such but itā€™s awesome I adore him.

My other option could be i bred my self by using other bodies with my spirit in them possibly.

My boyfriends Iā€™ve has havd been good except a couple who asked questions he knew I couldnā€™t answer to humiliate n degrade me.
The others were caring to support me instead cause I told them my mind goes blank ,I go mute ,I canā€™t remember basic education primary schoers know etc

One of reasons I avoid people and go mute is cause I go blank and empty and cause I forget basic education which can clearly be noticed sometimes and embarrssi g not knowing basic education etc

Iā€™m mostly just mute around people and do avoid people n social settings which is wierd cause another level im really outgoing and social but Iā€™m also fragile and delicate and hated.