How many times have you been arrested?

3 times for for me. The new anti-stalking laws don’t cut you much slack when you’re obsessive.
The meds help, so it’s been a while.

2 Likes

3 times for me also. None since i turned 21 in 2011. One was for a psychotic break, another for a DUI and another was a petty weed charge.

once…not for being sz.
i spent the night in jail…saw the judge in the morning…he let me off.

then i killed him with my lightsaber…only kidding people…i am not being serious… :wink:

nothing to see here…
back away people …
focus on the tip of the pen, look into the bright ’ shinny’ light… :boom:

take care :alien:

3 Likes

could’ve been arrested when 7 police cars took me away moments after my psychotic break. but after telling the police officers that the fbi was in my eyeballs, they drove me to the psych ward. glad the voices didn’t tell me to grab the police officers’ gun or I would not be alive today. and thank God for Haldol. no more voices after 6 years.

3 Likes

God, I wish they took me straight to the psych ward when I told them I thought I was the chosen one, and how I was laughing hysterically when he pulled his gun on me, rather than giving me 5 different charges. That would’ve saved me and my family a lot of money in legal fees and time going to rehabilitation programs. Damn! Not saying you’re lucky, but I wish…

1 Like

I’ve been detained two or three times but only arrested once.

lots of police are not trained to handle the mentally ill. you do whatever the voices say, if the voices told me to grab a gun, slice my wrist, cut off my ear, I would probably listen. It looked like a crime scene bc there were so many cops there and I though my boss was shot dead by the fbi bc the voice said so, and the police went in looking for him (my boss) with guns drawn and he was alive and well, in the back taking a dinner break (he was shocked when he saw all the police:( . then I went off in an ambulance thinking it was going to explode bc I thought there were devices in it and the fbi was working with the police. and all the while the police kept asking my mom, who was with me in the ambulance at the time, if I was on any illegal drugs. she said no.
i never did crack, marijuana, cocaine, never even smoked a cigarette.
I think the lucky ones are the ones who get psychosis from doing drugs, bc I was born with this and have nothing to say caused it but my genes and my own sick brain. I cry sometimes when I realize people think I do drugs bc it makes me realize I am sicker than most who have a drug induced psychosis. so not really lucky. I was extremely sick and blessed no police pulled a gun on me. I didn’t shutup about the fbi until I was tranquilized in the psych ward…woke up the next day in hospital gown in the mental institutiton. I think about how awesome God is to bring me this far, but I still have along way to go:) and not lucky, but blessed.

Well a lot of people who are mentally ill do drugs/alcohol because they are self-medicating. I was diagnosed at 16 and never picked up weed, or alcohol or anything until after I was 18. But once I found those things it was like gods greatest gift because it was the #1 thing that made me feel better.

Drug induced psychosis is VERY VERY rare…like less than 1% of people who do drugs…Drugs are way more likely to cause sociopathic behavior than psychosis in those not pre-disposed to psychosis. I’m sure it’s happened but I doubt I’ve ever met someone who has drug-induced psychosis (that’s an actual diagnosis, not something to just throw around at anybody who does drugs and gets psychosis)

1 Like

Just once. I remember being an ■■■■■■■ and slapping some friends really hard. Apparently I actually punched someone.

I called the police on myself, because I thought told me I had to kill myself or get arrested, claiming I had cheated to get into university, even though all the grades I earned were legit, and they drove me to the school psychologist, and then I ended up in a mental hospital after claiming I had started WWIII.

I think a couple, but I’m not certain. No issues since I stabilized on meds.

10-96

1 Like

I remember a few very nearly arrested… but a family member was around to calm the situation.

I have been arrested twice.

There was one time the cops got me and took me to hospital. But I don’t think I was charged…

1 Like

Once about 5 years ago… I was causing a lot of problems in public and slapped a police officer in the face…

" bad boys, bad boys watcha gonna do…"

i can feel the presence of a ’ sith ’ near by…
take care :alien:

1 Like

Refused to take my meds and went full on whackdoodle. More C3P0 than anything else.

10-96

2 Likes

Three times in the '90s, all for assault. Manic as hell on Paxil.

1 Like

Technically, once.
Spent most the night in jail for making a cop sweat too much. He wasn’t happy when his “hair pull + leg sweep” takedown method did nothing but make me laugh.
Got quite a few rides to the nut ward compliments of the local police…

Lost count. It was all before I was 18 years old. The first time I was arrested was when I was 12 and I was a missing person and they found me with drugs on me.

I have several public intoxication arrests. My last arrest was for drunk and disorderly. I also have two “carrying a concealed deadly weapon” arrest. The deadly weapon was a knife. I never got within a hundred yards of anyone with the knife. Both times they kept me in jail for two months with no trial. They’ve also kept me in jail for a month with no trial for a public intoxication arrest.

Zero times , came close once.