How many antipsychotics

I was wondering how much meds you can be on I seem like I need more I don’t no if mine are working

I was asking my clinician if she thought I was on too high a dose, if it was a normal dose, and she said that most of her clients are on 3-5 different APs so that’s why my dose might be higher. So, 3-5 is normal?

Depends on the meds, the person, how much you ready and exercise, etc. More meds does not automatically make you fatter, no. But it could.

Latuda has been the best one for me so far. Negligible antihistamine (no sedation, or minimal) and does not induce weight gain (abilify made me 300 lbs… now im at 286 not much better but still not a boulder of poo haha). I am thinking i need to go up from 40-60mg latuda, 150-300 trileptal, and stay at 150 zoloft. It is all a trial and error game unfortunately. Maybe someone will make a breakthrough medication that hits all the receptors just right and helps all of us get better and move on with our lives like EVERYONE ELSE IS!

I’m on a total of three. And I’m normal weight. It can be done.

On one. I suspect most folk are on one. It depends per person and per medication. We are all different and these are questions you need to bring up with your doctor!