How is invega metabolised?

I´ve read somewhere that about 40 % of invega is metabolized in the liver and other part of it gets pissed away with urine. Anyone knows the truth? Im asking this because i want to know how hard is it on the liver. Because other antipsychotic called seroquel is mostly metabolized in the liver and is petty hard on the liver.

I’m not a doctor and I don’t give medical advice; but, maybe this link from a Canadian federal government web site might be useful to you:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodpharma/sbd-smd/drug-med/sbd_smd_2010_invega_sustenna_127385-eng.php
"Metabolism and Elimination

In the drug submission for Invega* extended-release tablets, it was reported that oral paliperidone was metabolized to a very limited extent in human liver matrices with possible involvement of CYP3A4 and CYP2D6, but not CYP1A2, CYP2A6, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP3A5. Clinical studies showed that the cumulative urinary excretion of unchanged paliperidone amounted to 59%."

When reading that, I personally noted the phrase “oral paliperidone was metabolized to a very limited extent in human liver matrices.”

Im having stomeche pains in liver area after taking invega.