How i suffer schizophernia everytime

Every time I took it personally whatever they were talking as they were talking about me how I was feeling what I was thinking exactly about me and I felt hurt when they do that (as I am oversensitive which is bad),they were also trying proove something, as I do actions they were also reacting to them they were controling my feelings, I was watching that everywhere people were doing actions that I do usually and, I was thinking pepole were bullying me, they were also talking reacting to as im feeling as they were reacting same(all these are what I thought psychologically), I also feel strange as my senses react as they do actions or say, I usually see taste smell hear feel and experince schizophernia every time even in sleep.I feel like people act and do plans to me as inhumanly and they are making bad schemes to make me insane.

mostly I suffer like metal change like every day has a different personality, i suffer for 3 months december to June rest of year is normal, in each year from october 15 2014 schizophrenia has different plans to change my basic mind
and people watch my psychology physically according to that.

I’m posting this so that i can get out of schizophrenia.

1 Like

Are you ok
Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum. Keep posting. You are welcome here. Come back.

im suffering right now so i posted this
btw i took my medicines
i am not new here

Sorry to hear you are suffering right now
How long are you into your treatment?

it’s been 1 and half years i m under treatment.

I’m from the UK
How about you

I m from india.

Nice to meet you :handshake:

1 Like

same to you madam

Hang in there, stay positive

1 Like

Thanks for advice

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.