How do you think the world will end and when

Only give what you actually believe or the best theory you have

2 Likes

I don’t think I see it, but maybe a big meteorite like the big bang ?? :thinking:
I don’t know

1 Like

Slow and steady we’ll become extinct …maybe other animals will live on but with time all will become extinct because we won’t have resources to live and then finally all will just disappear and there will be an empty planet.

3 Likes

I have a theory or an imaginative story that one day people will no longer be able to have children so the population will decline. Other than the infertility, i think it will be banned so certain people will keep it a secret and then by a secret connection they will send off some people and children to a new planet where new life will begin. :earth_americas:

But the longevity of humans has increased so much

:smile::smile:

3 Likes

It’s not gonna end

1 Like

I like this.!!! Positive thought too … ohhh I can’t wait :grin:

2 Likes

2018 and not sure how, but its got to end sometime.

1 Like

when you will die, world will stop cos it’s only a projection/dream you have.

2 Likes
3 Likes

We should be concerned about how we live in our life time. There is no crystal ball to foresee what will happen in the future.

3 Likes

When the petroleum, and coal runs out humanity will be in big trouble. Even if that doesn’t do it we will eventually run out of the raw materials that run our machines and then will have to live like our ancestors before the Industrial Revolution and I’m willing to bet that the skills that allowed them to survive won’t be something that people will possess by then. Enjoy the present times because we are incredibly pampered people compared to not very long ago especially in the so called developed World where the ability to survive is underdeveloped.

2 Likes

The US Dollar will eventually enter hyperinflation due to zero interest rate policies being dragged on indefinitely, and it’ll lose its status as the world reserve currency. The remaining world currencies will inflate in similar fashion, and there will be a world depression, followed by a world war as a quick fix to economic woes, possibly due to an aggressive act by North Korea involving a nuclear payload against South Korea or the US itself, which will drag China into the fray. International trade relations will be at record lows due to the depression, and tensions at record highs, which will make the stage rife for military actions, and a possible nuclear exchange.

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” ― Albert Einstein

Add to that the singularity, and we could be set for either a renaissance, or armageddon, if warmongering psychopaths have control of that paradigm-shifting technology.

2 Likes

I think that the most real threat is running out of drinking water. We’ll need to limit our population growth soon.

2 Likes

Not sure but global warming will likely make life difficult for humans. Searing heat and lack of water. The lack of water will make it hard to grow crops.

Maybe humans will slowly evolve to cope.

2 Likes

I don’t think the world is going to end. It might transform, but not end. I think the world will always be here. In some form or other. In the final days, I think it will be transformed into a new Garden of Ed-n.

1 Like

Petroleum and diesel will soon be outlawed and electric cars will soon be mandated by all governments so, global warming will soon be a thing of the past.

1 Like

In a few billion years, the sun will expand and scorch the earth and eventually, even the sun will die.

If humanity still exists then, we will be in multiple star systems.

3 Likes

I think aliens will discover out planet and decide humanity is nothing but a bunch of useless wrecks. Then they will find a nice, good sized asteroid to nudge into a collision course with earth and change its climate enough that humanity can no longer survive on this planet. They might keep a few of us around to be exhibits at alien zoos. It will be kind of like the way we wiped out the huge buffalo herds in the U.S.

1 Like

Hmm🤔, nice I could see that happening.

1 Like

Do you think the government is what will be to blame for the infertility?

1 Like