How do you remember if you took your meds?

Im having this problem tonight. And I dont think a pill organizer would help because Ive never seen one you could organize by time, only ones that go by days. What do you do to remember when you are in a routine of taking meds several times a day?

1 Like

I set multiple alarms on my phone.
Then I will mark down that I took my dose on my phone in Notes.

3 Likes

That is really smart. I may do this.

1 Like

my meds container has time and day

2 Likes

Really? Do you write in the times

no honey it says sunday am , sunday noon, sunday pm, etc.

In the morning I put my meds in a mini pill container. If there’s none in there and none on my day pill separater, then Iv taken them

So does mine. It doesn’t have the specific time on it, but it has a compartment for taking med’s up to four times a day. I don’t always take them at the same hour, but I never completely forget to take my med’s.

1 Like

I have a pill organizer or medi planner, that goes by days of the week, and times of the day, like morning, noon, evenings and nights. Really comes in handy. I never miss a dose.

My goal was to take the meds 7:00 pm each night. When it got to be around 5:00 or 6:00 I would start thinking about taking them and I would set an oven timer for an hour. When it went off, I took my meds. Eventually I was conditioned to take them so I didn’t need the timer anymore.